PDA

View Full Version : VST / Audiounit needed for MAC

christian wagner
01-03-2006, 07:44 PM
Hi, just wanted to ask anyone if they had the AudioUnit / VST version of AUDIOREALISM BASSLINE FOR MAC, NOT PC, BUT MAC!!

I got the PC version, but OSX takes a different one,

if anyone can help please et me on msn or PM
MSN is deejayhavoc@hotmail.com

Thanks!!

loopdon
01-03-2006, 07:58 PM
i hope you ain't openly requesting a pirated copy here, mate.
there's other places for stuff like that if at all. if i missunderstood you - then i am sorry :roll:

christian wagner
01-03-2006, 08:37 PM
No no nooo.....

i just dont know where you get the versions for mac, no where seems to have them, i own legit copies of logic po, ableton live 5, and reason 3, never had any pirate material.

P.S. - why the big bold red :lol:

christian wagner
01-03-2006, 08:37 PM
No no nooo.....

i just dont know where you get the versions for mac, no where seems to have them, i own legit copies of logic po, ableton live 5, and reason 3, never had any pirate material.

P.S. - why the big bold red :lol:

Electrictribe
01-03-2006, 08:38 PM
i suggest buying it. It isn't expensive and its good to support independent developers. Especially when the product is as good as abl and abl pro.

well if you want to buy http://www.audiorealism.se

loopdon
01-03-2006, 09:08 PM
hey i am a mod here after all. :razz:

no need tellin me what software you have bought, btw.

i mean - err why not just google up the developer's homepage?

..as someone else did for you :cheese:

nevermind, just found out i could use bold red - thought i looks impressive - at least it made you doublepost, hehe

;)

christian wagner
01-03-2006, 09:18 PM
Yeah i know your right to be cautios, no worries, i just said what id got to say in a more exagerated way that i do buy software!

il have a gander in google see what i can find :)

MARKEG
01-03-2006, 10:20 PM
can i have a go too?!!!!!! hahahahaha :)

nova
02-03-2006, 12:13 AM
its only 60 quid dude!. or it was. and for the price of a mac.....!!!. just aswell if ya want it anoth :)

278d7e64a374de26f==