View Full Version : Hexatek Vs Saucered-Funky Hard Percussive-B'Ham-Fri10th Mar

pablo_sonic_terrorist
02-03-2006, 12:14 AM
Hexatek Vs Saucered - Birmingham- Friday 10th March
Funky Hard Percussive Acidic Techno
The Dragon Bar, the sanctuary, digbeth high st, digbeth
$5 B4 10pm/members/NUS $6 After

Live VJ Beatroot
DJ's Cyber Steve -(underground city,stay up forever,Snap and Crackle)
Pablo_Sonic_Terrorist - (Saucered, Scum Like Us, Hexatek)
SI Griffiths - (Hexatek, Release, Subway City)
DJ Maderation - (Saucered, FoundNation)
Chris G B2B Riggsy - (Hexatek, X-tension)
Mudjuggler - (Saucered, FoundNation)

SoundSystem By Scum Like Us

Free Mix CD to first 40 people thru the door.

Hex
02-03-2006, 08:50 AM
can't wait for this!!! Been awhile since the last one!! :eyes:

SiGriffiths
02-03-2006, 11:11 AM
Should be a good night :-)

Hex
02-03-2006, 09:25 PM
1 more week to go and we're back!!! HeXaTeK will be every 2 months from now on!!! :lol: xxx

Hex
02-03-2006, 09:28 PM
Should be a good night :-)
it will be wicked can't wait!!! I hope stu and em can make it to tho prolly won't!!! ;) x

Hex
03-03-2006, 08:08 AM
HeXaTeK- there will be techno for every one with sweets covering the tables for you to enjoy all night and little cakes! :eyes:

Hex
03-03-2006, 09:10 PM
7 more days to go and hexatek is back with Saucered whipping up some awesome techno sounds! this one is guna be a stunner!!! :razz:

Patch
06-03-2006, 09:54 PM
this is gonna be great, fingers crossed that me and stu can both make it hun :)

Hex
07-03-2006, 12:42 AM
Yeah!!! Hoped you can make it, your both down on my guestlist everytime!!! :cheer:

pablo_sonic_terrorist
07-03-2006, 07:43 PM
AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV 'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'I T!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT! AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV 'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'I T!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT! AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV 'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'I T!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT! AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV 'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'I T!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT! AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV 'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'I T!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT! AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!AV'IT!

and that's an order...

pablo_sonic_terrorist
07-03-2006, 07:48 PM
Apart from that i am quite looking forward to this one, all pumpin out of the scum rig too!
I guess i better get my ass out the chair and finish fixing the bass bins! :help:

pablo_sonic_terrorist
07-03-2006, 07:50 PM
Is that u wiv your pink gloves on hex?

Nice Smiley!

Mctavish_McTee
08-03-2006, 08:12 PM
Hehehe! Pls fix the bass bins Pablo, thats why I love it so much!!! Well lookin forward to Fri now i'v recovered from underground city.

Can't wait! Bin locked in a box all weekend workin n NEED TO ESCAPE!!

Bringin a few mates I think if all goes well, more peops to pervert...... CU There!! :hammered:

278d7e64a374de26f==