http://www.discogs.com/forums/topic?topic_id=91028 **

fun read if nothing else :cheese:

** pilfered from LD with great thanx !

SlavikSvensk
03-03-2006, 11:05 PM
haha!

Sunil
03-03-2006, 11:17 PM
Yeah, that's some entertaining stuff alright, but a bit bad to see them 'debating' on a public forum with each other.

Bones needs to get off that ****in' site, and make some new records!

Sunil
03-03-2006, 11:19 PM
Should somebody invite Bones to BOA?!
Would he join in I wonder? :)

eyeswithoutaface
03-03-2006, 11:22 PM
i find it rather sad to be honest, i genuinely think these guy's should channel their energie's into something a little more productive, certainly Frankie Bone's, that guy just seem's bitter about EVERYTHING

oldbugger
03-03-2006, 11:30 PM
fair play..joey seems cool, you can tell he just thinks bone is a dick :lol:

oldbugger
03-03-2006, 11:31 PM
bones not bone...doh!

anx
03-03-2006, 11:48 PM
bone a dick

heh

Buttman
04-03-2006, 12:28 AM
And people think that I spoil my name by speaking freely on forums haha!

Conan
04-03-2006, 01:22 AM
Yeh thats stupid shit alright. Well suprised their talkin about that type of stuff on a forum, Bones is making a habit of this type of thing. His little bitching contest with pacou was gas as well.

The Overfiend
04-03-2006, 02:49 AM
Bones is an educated hot tempered brooklyn cat.

oldbugger
04-03-2006, 10:06 AM

there must be something in the water up your way :lol:

dan the acid man
04-03-2006, 01:44 PM
cor blimey, that was a mad read

eyeswithoutaface
04-03-2006, 01:58 PM
massive respect for Bone's as a producer, but as a person, well, educated or not, he act's like a total dick, and his level of arrogance is hilarious, and i think he's quickly losing the respect of people with all this stupid bitching he does so publicly, i mean some of us lot have had good barney's on here in the past, but this guy really takes it too far, and just ends up making a complete idiot of himself

go Frankie

rotten
04-03-2006, 02:05 PM
massive respect for Bone's as a producer, but as a person, well, educated or not, he act's like a total dick, and his level of arrogance is hilarious, and i think he's quickly losing the respect of people with all this stupid bitching he does so publicly, i mean some of us lot have had good barney's on here in the past, but this guy really takes it too far, and just ends up making a complete idiot of himself

go Frankie

well spoken eye! seems to me the same but anyway..

I WOULD GIVE A KINGDOM FOR A BONES VS. DEAFMOSAIC THREAD!!!!

FUSION
04-03-2006, 02:13 PM

LOL :lol:

Buttman
04-03-2006, 02:19 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

orac
04-03-2006, 02:47 PM
rotfllmaololrotfllmaololrotfllmaololrotfllmaololro tfllmaololrotfllmaololrotfllmaololrotfllmaololrotf llmaolol

SlavikSvensk
04-03-2006, 05:21 PM

he's pretty nice in person though...i used to spend a decent amount of time in sonic groove...

SlavikSvensk
04-03-2006, 05:23 PM
rotfllmaololrotfllmaololrotfllmaololrotfllmaololro tfllmaololrotfllmaololrotfllmaololrotfllmaololrotf llmaolol

:lol:

The Overfiend
04-03-2006, 05:38 PM

he's pretty nice in person though...i used to spend a decent amount of time in sonic groove...

Exactly.
Adam X Aka Ven is also a great person as well very helpful and no bullshit.

Beltram I have met but I can care less for cause of ripping off Olav Basoski tracks and making a ton of dough off em.

The Overfiend
04-03-2006, 05:39 PM
And Bones and Deafmosaic would probably love each other because of the same struggles both have ensued.
Like people talking shit for no reason and not even knowing them or much of them to begin with.
Adam X Bitch slapped Hawtin, so no idol worship is involved there.

oldbugger
04-03-2006, 06:24 PM

go Frankie

theres one big difference though.
we have some respect for what bones has done ;)

gunjack is just a dick whereas bones is a dick thats actually has made a big difference to our scene.

would still be hillarious though to see the pair of them act like complete idiots together :lol:

Beats78
04-03-2006, 07:35 PM
What about Bones ripping off Beltram's stuff and making dough off them?

Should i list them?

SlavikSvensk
04-03-2006, 07:56 PM

Exactly.
Adam X Aka Ven is also a great person as well very helpful and no bullshit.

i liked all those cats except this one f***er who didn't last long anyways.

sonic groove RIP

The Overfiend
04-03-2006, 08:42 PM
Casey?

Sunil
04-03-2006, 08:54 PM

gunjack is just a dick whereas bones is a dick thats actually has made a big difference to our scene.

Speak for yourself! I have respect for what both of them have done. Bones is from a different era, was in the right place and the right time and made his mark... fair play.

Gunjack is a different style, and from a different time, where the kudos are harder to come by. He's a talented producer, and has put out some great records, is definitely an important cog in the wheel of hard techno.

The Overfiend
04-03-2006, 09:16 PM

Speak for yourself! I have respect for what both of them have done. Bones is from a different era, was in the right place and the right time and made his mark... fair play.

Gunjack is a different style, and from a different time, where the kudos are harder to come by. He's a talented producer, and has put out some great records, is definitely an important cog in the wheel of hard techno.

Agreed!

oldbugger
04-03-2006, 09:26 PM

Agreed!

i honestly dont agree.

sorry. different alltogether

eyeswithoutaface
04-03-2006, 09:26 PM
http://www.rjews.net/havat_maon/pinuy/maon-boys-hugging.jpg

massplanck
04-03-2006, 10:09 PM
No need to be anti-sematic now eyes.

eyeswithoutaface
04-03-2006, 10:18 PM
i didnt know i was?

SlavikSvensk
05-03-2006, 04:04 AM
Casey?

can't remember. the real prissy fella. heard adam threw him out on his ass sometime around 2000.

Davin
11-03-2006, 02:30 PM
Never thought I'd read something like that on a forum, ever!!! ****in Hilarious :lol:
It has to be said that Beltram put the point across better then Bones!!!So In honour of that :upyours:

16-03-2006, 07:11 PM
Wow! I don't think I've ever seen Joey Beltram on the discogs forums let alone a flame war with him and Bones. I only caught the Paco vs Bones thing.

Shame, discogs is down right now. Thats why I'm here reading this... Not that I wouldn't normaly come here but right now.... thats why.

Anyway, Frank Mitchell is a cool guy. He says some dorky things sometimes but hes totaly safe, his posts make smile.

tekara
16-03-2006, 11:24 PM
ahahahah

Xavi
17-03-2006, 08:32 PM
i just think it's sad :( ... i wlll only quote one post

If someone told me in 1996 that ten years on, I'd be witnessing a historical argument between Frankie Bones and Joey Beltram on a database website, in which they posted links to their own respective releases, I'd have told them to shut up and pass whatever it was that they were smoking.

17-03-2006, 10:09 PM
i just think it's sad :( ... i wlll only quote one post

If someone told me in 1996 that ten years on, I'd be witnessing a historical argument between Frankie Bones and Joey Beltram on a database website, in which they posted links to their own respective releases, I'd have told them to shut up and pass whatever it was that they were smoking.

LOL!!!!!!! (Please note: I'm not just typing "LOL", I'm actually ****ing laughing IRL!!!!!)

That quote is quality to say the least!

el salvador
18-03-2006, 03:17 AM
que pasa?!! joey beltram is the don of the techno world. a true pioneer from the day, who still have making real quality techno music to this day. and how many other guys can you say this about? from energy flash to the rising sun album. if he dont know his shit, who the f uck does?

tekara
18-03-2006, 10:05 AM

go Frankie

would still be hillarious though to see the pair of them act like complete idiots together :lol:

gotta disagree there. Although i have seen Gunjack give and take a share of cold comments, i think as brazen as he seems, he does have some truth to his words. I also think he is a talented hard techno producer and have lots of respect for him as a producer.

danki
27-03-2006, 05:46 PM
my money is on beltram

The Overfiend
28-03-2006, 02:09 AM
Gunjack is a good man.
Very misunderstood.
I wish people would stop pissing on his name.
Beltram is a good man as well.
Bones is cool.
How about we mind our business on this.
It's obviously a personal matter who no one will know the truth about
Other than those two.

koma
28-03-2006, 02:48 PM
agreed.

this should be locked.

gunjack
28-03-2006, 05:44 PM
wow i didnt realize i was in this thread hahahah i guess i got a FLAME rep hahahahahahaha

thanks to tekara, more brown eye dirty shots to old bugger.

guys i am just BLUNT, I HAVE NO TACT BASICALLY AND SPEAK MY MIND! SUE ME! if u can find me hehe

at the end of the day if some folks can't see the obvious truth that i am about CREATING and not about tearing down and just talking shit, then f uck em you know? i am still gonna keep putting out records, exploring diferent kinds of music, and trying to show folks that the typical influences are what hold us back.

gunjack
28-03-2006, 05:50 PM
just read back a page, wow thanks for the support SUNIL!

and SOS gets mad respect!

karlo
14-04-2006, 07:37 AM
hahahhaa...cool...
ahh they even dont have something smart to do...

Cheers guys,
Carl

The Overfiend
14-04-2006, 10:13 AM
Do you guys even know where this beef stems from?
I spoke to Joey for like 20 minutes over this crap.
It's more personal than you all think.
We should all mind our own business.

DJ Becka
15-04-2006, 10:53 PM

I know all about it......and it's pretty damn sad that Bones, being the age that he is, wants to keep things going after all these years - he really needs to grow up *shakes head*

The Overfiend
16-04-2006, 12:00 AM

I know all about it......and it's pretty damn sad that Bones, being the age that he is, wants to keep things going after all these years - he really needs to grow up *shakes head*

Exactly

The Overfiend
16-04-2006, 12:01 AM
please clothes this

el salvador
16-04-2006, 01:12 PM
joeys the man. give some respect here. this is not entertainment!!!!!!

koma
16-04-2006, 03:14 PM
please clothes this

i said that 2 weeks ago

278d7e64a374de26f==