PDA

View Full Version : CD Package

LEE.S.I
04-03-2006, 03:09 PM
Rite im looking to either get 1 CD deck and a new mixer with at least 3 channels or a CD package 2 decks n mixer,trouble is im not sure what is a good mixer.Gona have to get em on the TICk so dont want a £2,500 over me head :lol: so could do with just a CD deck (im looking at a Pionner model) and a good 3 channel mixer thats able to take a good system to play out with? any help would be great as dont wanna go wasting money on shit gear ;)

michael00elder
11-03-2006, 04:43 PM
I bought myself a pair of Numark axis-9's from decks.co.uk.
I paid £540 for the pair plus a behringer vmx-300 mixer. Before that I had a s**tty numark mix cd1 which I bought for £150 second hand.
The decks are pretty good. I would have saved up for a pair of pioneers but they were out of my budget. The axis 9's got a lot of good customer reviews and I have to admit I'm impressed with them. They've got 12 built in effects, BPM counter that's accurate. It's also got a key lock and you can lock the tempo and shift the pitch +-18 semitones, plus 2 loop points etc.
For the money I spent I think they were the best option. The only other ones which I thought about getting were the Stanton ones that were about £350 each.

The only problem I had was with one of the decks that made a clipping sound but I sent it back to Saphhires and got a replacement one about 3 days later, no problem.
I would definately recommend them.

LEE.S.I
12-03-2006, 07:58 AM
thanks a lot m8,its good to get reviews on other equipent models might get same performance for less £££ ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==