PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea Out!

french_og
07-03-2006, 09:52 PM
Chelsea not good enough on the night, Ronaldinhio best in the world by a mile....

DJsmallpaul
07-03-2006, 10:05 PM
:clap: bunch of :clown: :clown:

Numeric
07-03-2006, 10:33 PM
:lol:

i know that as a Utd fan i have no right to laugh as our boyz failed to even progress from the group stages, but it is nice to see Chelsea humbled...

Barca will take some beating, not sure if there's any team more worthy of the Champions League title at the moment...

DJsmallpaul
07-03-2006, 10:48 PM
People say you should support the british teams in europe but that doesn't wash with me. i do sometimes i suppose...if their the underdog cause i love an underdog but was deffo rooting for barca tonight.

Traxx
07-03-2006, 10:58 PM
Ta ra cunts.

Never a ****in pen in a million years.

Esox Lucius
08-03-2006, 06:46 AM
well done barca :cool: they will go on to win it i reckon.

well done to villareal for knocking the huns out :cool:

lukekendall
08-03-2006, 11:15 AM
i was supporting chelsea last night as they are english!

shame they lost!

ronaldinio is just too good he was running rings round everyone

lampard had a shocking game he was rubbish!!

french_og
08-03-2006, 02:39 PM
Lampard never played that well because Chelsea had Joe Cole, Robben and Duff all playing and he had to sit more than he usually does, they missed him going forward and his goalscoring threat.

Barcelona keept the ball so well, it was a joy to watch, Chelsea couldn't get the ball, some of the one touch football was breathtaking.

Thought the ref was terrible, ever other decision was wrong and the never kept the game flowing. Can never understand why FIFA put shite refs in charge of big games.

I'm glad now for England sake that Chelsea are out in some ways so Lampard, Terry, Cole are all rested more for the World Cup.

Esox Lucius
08-03-2006, 03:11 PM
looking forward to that arsenal - real game tonight.

my manc mate is convinced the arse are going to go all the way and win it!!!

good luck to benfica :eyes:

Esox Lucius
08-03-2006, 03:12 PM
going to be hard for the kopites, need 2 goals to win, reckon if benfica score first they are ****ed.

djfase
08-03-2006, 08:34 PM
I had high opinion of terry before last nite.

Not anymore the cheating cunt. Him and cole diving all over the place.

Did u see terry roll about before the ref decided to give the pen?

Sad

french_og
08-03-2006, 10:55 PM
He never and even if he did fair play to him. Messi rolled around lto get Del Horno sent off in the 1st leg which helped Barca beat chelsea.

I hate to see diving and play acting but against these foreign cheats you to play them at their own game.

Terry is awesome - The Man!

Will
10-03-2006, 01:00 AM
It was funny Mourinho trying to make out they were the better tean when they clearly weren't and saying Barca never beat them with 11 men when they would have if it wasn't for the dodgiest pen ever... And I have no sympathy for Del Horno, he rolled around more than Messi did and it's not like he didn't catch him and he probably deserved to be sent off taking his earlier tackles into account.

What really made me laugh though, is some Chelsea fan saying Mourinho should be sacked!!! Talk about pathetic, glory hunting so-called fans, it's bad enough people calling for Benitez to be sacked.

french_og
10-03-2006, 08:33 AM
Thats stupid, i mean Alex Ferguson on won the CL once during his glory days. The person who said that obviously has no clue about football whatso ever.

Most chelsea fans will be happy that they are going to be prem champs for the 2nd year running and remember where the club was 5 years ago.

Will
10-03-2006, 07:27 PM
You'd hope so, but I'm not so sure, with all the money they've spent they probably want to win everything and think they should, not that the Chelsea fans have any right whatsoever to complain since it's only because of Roman's Roubles they've won anything recently.

278d7e64a374de26f==