PDA

View Full Version : DJ LADIDA

KEVIL
23-08-2003, 08:42 AM
She's coming down to play in Melbourne. On one of the local discussion boards there's been a few people dissin her and her mixing skills, about the track she released on Potential (that Marco apparently mixed)... so therefore, apart from her stunning looks, is there any substance musically with Ladida.

Gosh she's gota pretty cute body :shock:

Esox Lucius
23-08-2003, 08:57 AM
I know someone from the czech republic that rates her, never seen her myself.

karlo
23-08-2003, 12:37 PM
See her in my city for 2 or 3 times, forgot hehe ,o)

Looks cute, but dont like @ all her music style 8)
Hmmmm, one Misters Barbara rocks for la di da!

Barbara come here sweety :P

Regards,
Max

miromiric.
23-08-2003, 01:12 PM
seen her feww times. not good mixing technique and to funky music for my taste.

tioneb
23-08-2003, 01:59 PM
ive heard only mix of her, but that was kool mmix and it sounded well mixed ... there are too many wilson like stuff addicts here

kROKar
23-08-2003, 04:17 PM
Heard her once... she looks good, nothing else.

tioneb
23-08-2003, 05:49 PM
i agree she has nothing special in her sets, but damn she plays really better music than the rush liebing and stuff... i dont thnik she doesnt fit to to their audiences musically talking, thats all

karlo
23-08-2003, 06:54 PM
I get her CD from CZ (she is from CZ) it was published on their label (dont know the name now) it was set on 3 turntables....VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY bad technic of mixing, you cant imaginate, every second vinyl is in off beat....GRRRRRRRRRR :evil:

Dont know how can someone publish that shit :(

sorry la di da, but listen something better before you publish cd on some LABEL!!!! :!:

tioneb
23-08-2003, 08:56 PM
ive listened to her set at awakenings ... it perfect beatmatch but only on two decks

i guess she wanted to do biger than she can playing on 3 ... but the number of decks doesnt matter we all know this

FORCE 5
23-08-2003, 11:55 PM
well i cant say much about her mixing skills as ive never heard her play...but i can say she is one dam sexy biatch..

and i got her Bullet ep on potential couple of weeks ago and it aint to bad at all....funky styles

Sunil
24-08-2003, 12:36 AM
well i cant say much about her mixing skills as ive never heard her play...but i can say she is one dam sexy biatch..

and i got her Bullet ep on potential couple of weeks ago and it aint to bad at all....funky styles

yeah the ep on Potential was cool i thought, anyone have any pics of her btw? i'm curious :wink:

killarava2day
24-08-2003, 03:05 AM
http://party.ok.cz/photo/0049/max/15%20DJ%20Ladida.JPG

I'm gona start sucking cock, get a face lift and pull off a string dodgy mixes...I'm gona be a superstar DJ!

tekboi
24-08-2003, 03:54 AM
I think its more of the fact that people are not into her stuff because she sometimes can cross from techno to a little bit of tech house, so its maybe more along the side of her style and we know most people are into the harder stuff obviously. But I have heard some mixes from her and she is nothing special but she isnt too bad either. But havent heard enough of her to comment. I will be seeing her here in Australia in about a month so I will comment on her a little more in depth :)

karlo
24-08-2003, 12:19 PM
where did she release all her stuff???? 8)
Never heard her production ! :)

miromiric.
24-08-2003, 12:41 PM
i think she gets her gigs only cause she is a hot chick. it couldnt be cause of the talent cause she really sucks. ppl r blinded with her looks and the fact they see a woman dj, which is so ****ing sad i will have to puke right now.

tioneb
24-08-2003, 02:14 PM
miro thats just you are not into the stuff she plays we all know this... ill have to ask diego to post here she has good tastes ;o)))

actually i thnik thats becasue she looks so good that people diss her, coz they all thnik a pretty girl cannot be good dj ... anyways i wouldnt say she is good dj, she just does a proper job, this is not the holy crap you say

for karlo : at the moment sh eissued two eps one on mueller called "mundo" which is very funky, and another on potential called "the bullet" which is funky but harder than the first one... "mundo remixes" should be issued on mueller soon

Inquisitor
24-08-2003, 04:32 PM
Seen her once and it was hardly average,from mixing skills to track selection(commercial and cheesy in my opinion).Actually i cant think of any outstanding female djs or producers i have heard so far...

Sunil
24-08-2003, 04:53 PM
Seen her once and it was hardly average,from mixing skills to track selection(commercial and cheesy in my opinion).Actually i cant think of any outstanding female djs or producers i have heard so far...

Check Paula Temple's EP on Materials, that's brilliant.

Adverse
24-08-2003, 05:43 PM
i think she gets her gigs only cause she is a hot chick. it couldnt be cause of the talent cause she really sucks. ppl r blinded with her looks and the fact they see a woman dj, which is so **** sad i will have to puke right now.

muahahahaha

schlongfingers
24-08-2003, 10:40 PM
Check out Digital Princezz and Andrea Parker as well

FORCE 5
24-08-2003, 11:54 PM
mmmm the pic i saw of her she had one of her tits half hanging out undr her top...yummy.....also a good gimmick to score gigs.

wonder if i pull the old boy out and give it a wiggle for managment,they might give me a gig..hahahaha :lol:

killarava2day
25-08-2003, 11:19 AM
wonder if i pull the old boy out and give it a wiggle for managment,they might give me a gig..hahahaha :lol:

Dream on m8 :)

278d7e64a374de26f==