PDA

View Full Version : CUSTARD FACTORY WOT A VENUE

jon connor
08-03-2006, 04:28 PM
Hey dudes wot a venue that place is man i had the best time ive had in ages last fri infact ive only just straintend me head out ****inell , now this is how i love to see techno in this inviroment , not to flash big space , absolutly fantastic system well engineered infact the whole night was tip top cant fault anything. so would like to thank mr burns and cyber steve because they sure no wot they doing @ underground city , anyone on here who is a full on techno head and wants a top quality night out get your ass down to the next underground city @ the custard factory you wont be dissapointed ;) cheers guys for a wonderfull night and deffo you are a credit to uk underground hard techno ****in avit :rambo: well done.

maximum respect :clap: :toast:

jon connor
08-03-2006, 04:33 PM
any pics ? loads people taking them but dont no who ? let us no dudes. ;)

oldbugger
08-03-2006, 05:20 PM
i really dont like the place for techno to be honest. it makes me feel like i'm in some cheese club anythime i been.

lovely place though...just not grungy enough for techno in my opinion.

pretty nice system though

mr burns
08-03-2006, 05:23 PM
cheerz jon it was an ace night they seem to be getting better and better, the music was fantastic all night, you played a great set (although i did'nt hear it due to stressful door duties) but loads of other people told me, hats off also to ant and k.d smith who absolutly rocked, ill find out where the photos are, i think they might be on ukpartypeopler.com but im not sure, we are just having a website built which will have downloads of all the sets from now on, (with permission from artists of coarse) so hopefully see everyone at the nxt one on may 19th with boris, s rackitt, alex calver and loads more.

mr burns
08-03-2006, 05:26 PM
and jon fairplay for making the mission through snow and blizzards and coming and playing for petrol money, its gestures like these that make it possible to bring over acts like k.d smith, boris s ect, respect :dance:

mr burns
08-03-2006, 05:30 PM
i really dont like the place for techno to be honest. it makes me feel like i'm in some cheese club anythime i been.

it depends what u do with it, we spend a massive amount on production ie projection screens, vj's, decor,sound systems, lighting, performers ect ect, we also use the space of the whole venue , including using the out door space, but i agree with you if going into the club just as it stands its completley different. come and try an underground city sometime ;)

jon connor
08-03-2006, 05:33 PM

checkout the underground city vibe phewwwwwwww! did not look cheese ball at all dude like i said burns and steve no exactly wot they doing the night was awsome but i was a bit scared by the giant wolf and miss red riding hood wooooooooooooooo! glad i wasent on acid phew! hahahahahah listen dude this really was a statement it did not look anything cheese dude trust me ;)

jon connor
08-03-2006, 05:39 PM
and jon fairplay for making the mission through snow and blizzards and coming and playing for petrol money, its gestures like these that make it possible to bring over acts like k.d smith, boris s ect, respect :dance:

no worrys dude we did cack ourselvs on route coz it was the scariest ever ive traveled to a gig it was terrible u coulent see the road at sum times even 25 mile an our on the m6 in places , but hay im a techno warrior dude it will take more than that to stop me gettin to that gig, especially for my great friend mr smith, he loved it and was made to feel most welcome with maxiumum respect ;)
that place was on fire good luck with everything man ;)

oldbugger
08-03-2006, 05:42 PM
sounds good.. whens the next and who's on.

jon connor
08-03-2006, 05:46 PM

trust me u wont be dissapointed they only got a uk first for boris s somtime in may i think dude burns will tell ya , but hey you be going home with a big smile on ya face im telling ya shaggy ;)

mr burns
08-03-2006, 05:47 PM
cheerz dude we'll sort u out again sometime soon!

mr burns
08-03-2006, 05:53 PM

may 19th

techno

boris s
alex calver
rackitt
cyber steve
mr burns
j.walker
mack

d+b

break & squire
p.c.m
devize
samas
buzzy
pace

hard trance + psytrance

lab 4 (live)
big ben (live)
greg zogg
dill
ryan helmet
matt storm
orance source

house + breakbeat

robosapians
lou natique
mogs
ali o'sullivan
chad parker

its gona b a fat one! hopefully see you there

jon connor
08-03-2006, 05:56 PM
ukpartypeopler.com i cant find this dude :(

mr burns
08-03-2006, 06:05 PM
its www.ukpartypeople.com they are'nt on there yet, they will be soon though, i think there are some on www.dontstayin.com you can do a search for them

jimmy west
08-03-2006, 06:31 PM
quality night been to three of them now all have been good nights with good acts like you say good there tryin to bring over different acts with different styles to many events just bring one style to the table like all techno and want to hear all styles when i go out.The only shit thing from the last night was some of knob heads in the d and b arena but thats no ones fault just credit to mr burns and steve

marginmaster
08-03-2006, 11:59 PM
love it when the pools drained not so keen on med bar

jon connor
09-03-2006, 01:54 PM
its www.ukpartypeople.com they are'nt on there yet, they will be soon though, i think there are some on www.dontstayin.com you can do a search for them

quality nice people and also that crazy mutha fuker who selling the nitro oxide :lol: wot a legend hahahahahha

http://www.dontstayin.com/uk/birmingham/the-custard-factory/2006/mar/03/event-34885/chat avit ;)

jon connor
09-03-2006, 02:00 PM
mr nitro hahahahaha ****in legend hehehehe

http://pix.dontstayin.com/82/4c/824c2dd6-1dac-4b08-a268-2b8cbda082b0.jpg

jon connor
09-03-2006, 04:24 PM
http://pix.dontstayin.com/f0/d7/f0d7d0c4-e374-45ae-9485-2c65f601ee38.jpg

mr wolf + red riding hood hahahahaha crazy but pretty cool :lol:

double-vision247
10-03-2006, 10:22 PM
if you want to see pics of the nite check out www.dontstayin.com laters.....

Pheeva
11-03-2006, 04:01 PM
cheerz jon it was an ace night they seem to be getting better and better, the music was fantastic all night, you played a great set (although i did'nt hear it due to stressful door duties) but loads of other people told me, hats off also to ant and k.d smith who absolutly rocked, ill find out where the photos are, i think they might be on ukpartypeopler.com but im not sure, we are just having a website built which will have downloads of all the sets from now on, (with permission from artists of coarse) so hopefully see everyone at the nxt one on may 19th with boris, s rackitt, alex calver and loads more.

Me & Kemix are lookin forward to checkin the place out for ourselves at the next event.
A 2 he drive from Wales is well worth it to see Boris S in the uk!!! cant wait!!!!! last time we travelled 820 miles to Ostende to see him rock it :dance:

mr burns
11-03-2006, 05:52 PM
thats dedication 4 u, was he good?

Technobitch
11-03-2006, 06:02 PM

Me & Kemix are lookin forward to checkin the place out for ourselves at the next event.
A 2 he drive from Wales is well worth it to see Boris S in the uk!!! cant wait!!!!! last time we travelled 820 miles to Ostende to see him rock it :dance:

wouldnt mind checking out this night myself, only heard good things bout it. but i have to get my last few months at uni out the way first b4 i plan any big adventures

Pheeva
11-03-2006, 06:09 PM
Yeah ****in amazing! Scott got his set if u want it ;)

Pheeva
11-03-2006, 06:10 PM

wouldnt mind checking out this night myself, only heard good things bout it. but i have to get my last few months at uni out the way first b4 i plan any big adventures

come on do it, its not big its only 2 hrs away :cheese:

mr burns
11-03-2006, 07:24 PM
Yeah **** amazing! Scott got his set if u want it ;)

wicked, can you send it with the tracks?

Pheeva
12-03-2006, 12:02 PM
yeah will get it off to you in the next few days ;)

mr burns
12-03-2006, 12:13 PM
awesome!

nihilist
12-03-2006, 08:04 PM
custard factory is a great venue lasts weeks set up with the 3 visual screens was cool,
the sound system is superb i had the pleasure of seeing how it worked by the sound guy when they had it fitted a year or so ago.

allso they give free water after 2 which is a good idea and an in house geezer selling stuff!!

Pheeva
13-03-2006, 05:41 PM
awesome!
:cheese:

jon connor
14-03-2006, 02:54 PM
it was amzing you guys will love it im telling ya shaggys ;)

mr burns wot is the situation of the sets man let us no bell me dude easy now ;)

mr burns
14-03-2006, 03:55 PM
i havnt got round to chasing them up yet, ill get on it and call u asap, ;)

jon connor
14-03-2006, 04:53 PM
wikid ;) i canny wait like i want all the sets coz everyone played a blinder so make sure i get copys of all techno sets dude much apreciated. :cheese: lovely. :rambo:

mr burns
14-03-2006, 05:27 PM
no problem

Pheeva
15-03-2006, 12:01 AM

In the post mate :cheese:

Pheeva
15-03-2006, 12:02 AM

In the post mate :cheese:

mr burns
15-03-2006, 09:02 AM
nice 1

278d7e64a374de26f==