PDA

View Full Version : Casual violence - Broken blood and Iluminum

Mindful
08-03-2006, 07:56 PM
Hey guys ;)

A couple of new tracks I started yesterday and worked on thru the night.

First one is a kinda Dark,industrial,minnimal, house type of techno thing.
Not realy aimed at the club but more for your home listening pleasure (or displeasure)

http://s52.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0ENXNP097D3H61UTMXQLTQZJXL

Second one is erm ...techno

http://s54.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3J1NZ5ZUUZIV82NDRKUBCJ0EM9

Any feedback or advice would be very welcome, thankyou

xfive
08-03-2006, 09:45 PM
First one's a nice lil atmospheric journey.. everything sounds good, cept I'd jack the bass up a bit to meet with the bottom of the kick. It's a bit more subby now than anything.

Second one sounds nice too. Great percussion and atmos.. think you can go for a mean synth in there tho. Also the kick needs a tad more bottom.

Cool stuff as usual :rambo: :cool:

Mr.Rogers
09-03-2006, 04:30 AM
1st song isn't really my style so i don't want to opinion on it, but that 2nd song is f'n awsome. I agree it needs a little more kick, that the dark and erie rolling b-line with the deep acid is awsome. And the broken beat goes great the the song.

rhythmtech
10-03-2006, 12:21 PM
just listened to the second one... again its casual style. doin what you do best. i think a SYNTH would be nice - you know those things ste? the ones with the little twisty knobs on them? ;)

anyway as usual you're doin your thing and doin it well. good stuff.

T
10-03-2006, 05:09 PM
Like it, quite dark.

Mindful
10-03-2006, 10:22 PM
cheers guys, the feedback is realy helpfull.
Will use your advice Chris, will give the bass on the first a bit more top end welly and the kick on the second one more bottom ;)

Rythmtech hahahaha..................................ghey

Will mess with one of those synth things then

Aratron
11-03-2006, 10:21 AM
i like broken Blood best. got a nice grinding industrial feel to it.
would listen to that again for sure. recorded it on my hd anyway. ty

Mindful
12-03-2006, 09:21 PM
Cheers fella.

Ill try to post up the finished versions later.

BloodStar
13-03-2006, 11:41 AM
just downloaded both tracks.
1st has nice experimental grindy feeling. good work with all the atmo sounds in background and nice rough rhythmics in this one. production part of thing sounds good,. maybe some final touch on bottom as was said would be nice,.but i§m fine with how it is, now.

2nd one building slowly into big atmosphreic thing. very good using of background sounds again. nice broken beats and these percs sounds hypnotic. production part of thing doesnt sound the best to me. all the background sounds are very nicely done, but kick seems lacking little bit of top snap,. and also it all sounds little buried under kick., i think. feelin the vibe of this track, but i think you can go with better production here..

Mindful
13-03-2006, 08:00 PM
Thanks for listening Bloodstar.
And thanks for pointing out what you feel is wrong with the second one, very very helpful.

278d7e64a374de26f==