PDA

View Full Version : anyone remember Colin Favor?

christian wagner
09-03-2006, 01:09 PM
got a couple of his tapes knockin about, what sorta stuff is it he plays...obviously its techno - but what style?

Si the Sigh
09-03-2006, 01:17 PM
I always mix Colin Favor and Colin Dale up! Both great DJ's though.

Your better of posting in the techno forum if your after names of tracks / labels he used to spin.

I remember when Helter Skelter & Dreamscape used to book Dave Angel, Brenda Russell, Craig Walsh, Colin Favor, Colin Dale & Warlock.

Proper techno... :cheese:

MARK NEENAN
09-03-2006, 02:29 PM
I had all those early skelter tape packs, they were shit hot!

christian wagner
09-03-2006, 06:16 PM

Your better of posting in the techno forum if your after names of tracks / labels he used to spin.

I remember when Helter Skelter & Dreamscape used to book Dave Angel, Brenda Russell, Craig Walsh, Colin Favor, Colin Dale & Warlock.

Yeah, them tapes were really good - still got a couple of packs hidden somewhere.

Shame they dont book anyone like them anymore, alll bout gabba now tho :(

Dirtyacid
10-03-2006, 05:45 PM
yep i,ve got all the early tape pack,s they were my music root,s & responsible for my musical tastes today if you can still get hold of it their,s a techno pack from helter skelter it,s called ten years of legendary techno helter skelter it has 8 tape,s & a dvd with all the best mark eg & m zone back to back set,s plus some early stuff with dave angel & mark eg with a baseball hat on playing sick acid music top pack im going to bang it on now

djfase
10-03-2006, 06:54 PM

Yea them were the good old ol days

Dave Elyzium
10-03-2006, 07:05 PM
used to have soem really good dreamscape tapes of Dave Angel & Colin Favor

really really good techno from what ir emember

jimmy west
10-03-2006, 07:42 PM
dreamscape 20 pack has brenda russell,graig walsh and trevor rockliffe on three absolute stonking sets with ribbzy on

christian wagner
10-03-2006, 09:03 PM
yeah i got them dreamscape tapes, there wicked, i got that 10 years of techno pack but its a bit gabberish for me :lol:

xes
11-03-2006, 05:04 PM
*puffs on bong and looks whistfully out the window*

aaaah,the good ol' days.

278d7e64a374de26f==