PDA

View Full Version : Laurent Fu.cking Garnier!!!!!

Esox Lucius
24-08-2003, 09:11 AM
Just got back from a warehouse partyin Manchester, Garnier was on for 5 hours and it was possibly the best set i have ever seen, evil twisted acid house & techno, perfectly mixed.

Hats off to the man

Derrick Carter was also off the hook, missed mills & lfo because I didn't want to leave Garnier!!

I'm off to a party now so see y'all.

tioneb
24-08-2003, 02:24 PM
yeah ive read that he was supposed to do an acid house set at tribal gethering.. he also did for rex club birthday though i havent been at this party.

garnier was born with acid house heheh each time ive seen him spinning this kind of stuff everybody were going mad

paranoid666
24-08-2003, 04:38 PM
Going to see him in two weeks time at Space in Ibiza.Cant fu**ing wait.
Scan-x is also playing live.

Sunil
24-08-2003, 04:55 PM
Just got back from a warehouse partyin Manchester, Garnier was on for 5 hours and it was possibly the best set i have ever seen, evil twisted acid house & techno, perfectly mixed.

Hats off to the man

Derrick Carter was also off the hook, missed mills & lfo because I didn't want to leave Garnier!!

You missed LFO!!!

tioneb
24-08-2003, 05:25 PM
scan x live is pretty interesting... to bad he uses the same 909 pattern for all his tracks, and does exactly the same while playinglive

Esox Lucius
24-08-2003, 06:56 PM

Hats off to the man

You missed LFO!!!

Yeah but you couldn't even get in the room he was on it was that packed, and garnier was too good to leave.

Buttman
25-08-2003, 01:31 AM

Missed LFO?! BIG no-no! Go to your room!

Esox Lucius
25-08-2003, 08:06 AM
from what I have heard, Mark Bell wasn't that good anyway.

and you couldn't even get in the room that he was on it was far too crowded.

tioneb
25-08-2003, 08:58 AM
this is funny... some artists really feel the need to reelase a lot to get hyped. thats why tehre are so many reacords issued nowadays and they all sound the same.

it seems that when you produce quality stuff (lfo - freak is imo very good track) the more you wait to do it, the moe you are hyped hehh the young kids should learn this

BritishMurderBoy
25-08-2003, 02:58 PM
garnier is supposed to be making his way down to the custard factory in brum but after a rolando no show im not keeping my hopes too high...

i really need to see theis man, i missed tea in the park and reading festival like 4 years ago...

all i can do is wait i spose

Jimfish
29-08-2003, 03:32 PM
I ****ing LOVE LAURANT GARNIER!

T
29-08-2003, 03:52 PM
yeah i remember hearing garnier play his 8 hour marathon sets at Final Fronier at club uk, lobdon years ago. They rocked!! Wasn't Mr big up the mix all the time but Went through all styles of tunes mixed nicely, from funky housey stuff through to dirty techno, he evn dropped the occasional drum & bass number. and it was wicked. Had some great nights at final frontier.

278d7e64a374de26f==