PDA

View Full Version : Wenger the cunt

djfase
10-03-2006, 06:46 PM
Hes gone on record as saying he and his foreign team are there to represent arsenal and it values in the cl and not england, and that it is the english national team to represent england.

Now wait a minute knobhead, surely arsenal are meant to represent england in europe aswell? Thats part of the reason teams enter from different nations no?

Whats everyones thoughts on this?

Surely as an english team in europe they should be playing english players, or am i so fekking wrong that we are no longer a nation cos this is pissing me off

dj casualty
10-03-2006, 06:55 PM
i'm sure everyone will agree with you as you all seem anti arsenal

Will
10-03-2006, 07:18 PM
I'd say he's right in what he said really, but in doing that we're also representing England, or the Premiership at least, but people shouldn't be talking out their arses all of a sudden about something that's actually been improved upon since the beginning of the season and is temporary blip anyway in terms of no english players in the first team.

Plus we have the player pretty much universally acclaimed as the best young english player around who's been involved at just 16 which can only be good for him even if he didn't come off the bench.

Traxx
10-03-2006, 10:24 PM
You cant talk your way out of this one & its fuk all to do with bein anti arsenal.

french_og
10-03-2006, 11:07 PM
I agree with what he said about its about how good a player is not what is on his passport but he has invested and bought some average overseas players in his time and let English players go and not bought English, also if Southampton can brings players like Walcott through why are Arsenal not? Because they are not give n a chance ahead of the foreign policy.

I'm not anti Arsenal, I admit i have a habit of trying to wind the supporters up as like my brother they bite so easily but I'm really not bothered how they do.

dj casualty
11-03-2006, 08:50 AM
like i fukin wanna talk my way out of it

Will
11-03-2006, 01:43 PM
If Walcott becomes a first team regular as he should we'll have as many English players in our first team as Liverpool, so talk your way out of that one!

Gerrard and Rooney are about the only English players I'd really like to see at Arsenal anyway.

Will
11-03-2006, 01:56 PM
Come to think of it we have as many first team regulars as Liverpool did when they were flying the flag for Britain do we not? Just because they're injured at the moment doesn't change that, these fools should be bemoaning our luck with injuries instead!

french_og
11-03-2006, 02:58 PM
What so you would not want John Terry or Paul Robinson in your side?

piginabush
11-03-2006, 05:19 PM
I half agree with him..... representing England should be the National Teams job, however, he has missed the point which is without any English players playing Top Class Football in 10 years or so there will be an England Squad with NO experience of any top-flight football.

Microdot
17-03-2006, 02:23 PM
I'm no fan of Arsenal Whinger, but I reckon he's spot on with what he says.

A club team represents itself in any competition and no one else, and that's just the way it is (and rightly so).
I know that when Utd are in Europe, I couldn't give a **** about them representing England or the UK, and it's not as if the whole English nation is gonna get behind Arsenal to win the CL is it?

DJsmallpaul
17-03-2006, 07:52 PM
Prob not but i would want them to win if they was in the final

278d7e64a374de26f==