View Full Version : BRING THE NOISE//March 19 Line Up

Adrenalin
10-03-2006, 09:59 PM
BRING THE NOISE
Techno/Hard Dance Internet Radio
http://www.techno.fm
12pm - 3pm (5pm - 8pm U.K. time)

March 19:
ROGUE (Route 66/Velvet Club - USA) Filth/NRG: First set since being home from Iraq!! Whether you agree with the war or not is irrelevant. (He didn't choose to go.) After over a year, Rogue is back and more dedicated then ever before. Brace yourself for one dirty, ripping mix!

MATT K (Glitch/Niytrus - USA) Hard Techno: Known for his work with Alex Calver on several Glitch releases, Matt is gearing up for a full length collaborative album release and this mix is a top ten mix from July 2005. This a teaser for the new promo mix that will be unleashed on the masses soon and the first place you will hear it is on BRING THE NOISE. I'll keep you all posted.

RHYTHM TECHNOLOGIES (MoreThanFunk/Blackout Audio - Ireland) Bangin' Techno: This mix was broadcast last week, but due to the overwhelming response from people and the amount of email that I received from people that missed it, I'm running an encore of this amazing, unique and powerful mix. Keep lookout for Rhythm Technologies - "That Sound" to be released on Blackout Audio. Release date to be confirmed.

Upcoming Guest Mixes: Aaron Liberator, Jeff Amadeus, Matt K., Darc Marc (monthly resident) and more!! To get your track or mix on BRING THE NOISE, contact: info@route66promotions.com
Remember....KEEP IT HARD!

Adrenalin
12-03-2006, 06:39 PM
My apologies to those of you who tuned in to hear BRING THE NOISE today. This weeks show has been postponed until next Sunday March 19 due to circumstances beyond my or Route 66's control. A previous show was broadcast in it's place for this week, so at least there was some techno to listen to! haha!

All the problems and technical issues we've been plagued with over the past couple months has been a learning process, but after this week all of that should be fixed and back on track. Thank you everyone for their support since I started doing this crazy radio show. Tune in next week for ROGUE, MATT K. & RHYTHM TECHNOLOGIES.

Remember....Keep It Hard!

278d7e64a374de26f==