PDA

View Full Version : Stevens - Banx - Cheech. Adventures on 106.6 FM

P.O.P.P.I.N.G.~BEATZ
11-03-2006, 04:28 AM
Hark all ye fair enthusiasts of muzak for the harsher generation, for ye are all in for a treat. Pay attention all ye enwizened folk, devotees of the 4/4 beat parody, fanatics of syncopation and aficionados for rhythm, for, come this Sunday morn, 4 hours past the witching hour when you all make for your houses after your preferred club, my comrardes and I are to bring you a torrent of beats, a surge of synths, a hail of hoovers; direct to your ear-drums. All you need do is point your radio to 106.6 FM (Leeds area) or tune your browser to www.lsrfm.com and the rest is magic.
Featuring this week will be the dark knight himself Ben Stevens, finally returned from the crusades in Canada whereupon he chastised the infidels with his vicious circle. Also we have Caroline Banx, the fair maiden, on her return from a campaign to New Zealand, having tempered their peoples with not only her box of filth. MC Damo, the bard. And me, Cheech the Wizard: the greatest wizard-DJ in the world.
Evidently, thou wouldst be a right plonker to miss it.
"" Adventures in the Magical Kingdom of Ooh "" - sponsored by BASEMENT TRAX www.basement-trax.com - listen in live on Sunday mornings 4-6am (GMT) on 106.6 FM Leeds area or on www.lsrfm.com

Make haste to lsrfm.com fail us not!

dan the acid man
11-03-2006, 11:43 AM
i'll move this to the promotion section

278d7e64a374de26f==