PDA

View Full Version : Hard Techno Club Nights in the UK??????

Scott Kemix
11-03-2006, 04:55 PM
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone could suggest any clubs that play hard techno as their main room in the uk or at all?

cheers
scott

mr burns
11-03-2006, 05:54 PM
underground city ;)

Pheeva
11-03-2006, 06:30 PM
underground city ;)

wicked will be there for the next one for sure and make this a regular journey especially with the bookings mr b!

So will you be concentrating on booking alot more harder techno djs from the uk & europe for future events?

And taking the night a bit harder as a whole?

scottk

Scott Kemix
11-03-2006, 06:32 PM
underground city ;)

wicked will be there for the next one for sure and make this a regular journey especially with the bookings mr b!

So will you be concentrating on booking alot more harder techno djs from the uk & europe for future events?

And taking the night a bit harder as a whole?

scottk

sorry was logged on as pheeva :oops:

mr burns
11-03-2006, 07:21 PM
we are trying to do a bit of everything, all in one night a progression of music, we are booking europeans, stay up forever crew, and other djs aswell to to do something for all styles of harder techno

Scott Kemix
12-03-2006, 12:49 AM
we are trying to do a bit of everything, all in one night a progression of music, we are booking europeans, stay up forever crew, and other djs aswell to to do something for all styles of harder techno

cool, looking forward to coming down for the next event!

jiminyblackbox
16-03-2006, 11:02 PM
without blowing a trumpet us in sunny ol brighton are finishing things on a fairly rinsin fashion at blackbox! we is on the progrssion tip but jonny does a beauty job in winding things up

DJAmok
24-03-2006, 07:03 PM
I remember playing locked and react once, amazing partys both of em, but sadly haven't heard of any hard techno partys in the UK anymore lately :(

Hope the UK scene can pick up again some day...

Traxx
24-03-2006, 07:07 PM
The locked night when you played was a corker.

DJAmok
24-03-2006, 07:10 PM
whats a corker?

Traxx
24-03-2006, 07:14 PM
Bit of a English term. I meant it was good night. :cool:

FuK-NuT
24-03-2006, 07:18 PM
http://www.diversefrequencies.co.uk/flyers/jakwebmarchapril.jpg

worth the journey.....lol

http://www.cscot.com/photos/view/album/jakn2bd/

Technobitch
24-03-2006, 08:15 PM
The locked night when you played was a corker.

yeah that was a good night, Locked will be back very soon...........im sure of it! manchester aint been the same without it! :(

Scott Kemix
24-03-2006, 11:17 PM
the only one so far that i think i would be interested is the Underground City night. Is this country lacking in this department as time goes on?

MARKEG
25-03-2006, 01:04 AM
yeah some great props already...

you really have to check this night too:

atmosphere - seaton.

the back room is insane.

really worth checking out

Scott Kemix
28-03-2006, 04:52 PM

atmosphere - seaton.

the back room is insane.

sounds good

Dirtyacid
02-05-2006, 06:43 PM
england need,s to sort it,s shit out music scene wise im sick of hearing cheesy gay funky house or that sad pathetic excuse of music bouncy house (IT SHOULD BE CALLED CHAV HOUSE BECAUSE THAT IS ALL IT ATTRACTS)
Their,s a big scene for these style,s round here & it just get,s on my nerves people in this country won,t open their mind,s to something different I pay regular visit,s to goodgreef & keep giving in mix cd,s of more techno hopefully baz n ben will have a listen & get me booked.
Im trying to find a suitable venue to have a techno night over here but it,s hard work i,ll be making a trip to compressed for a techno session soon.

Scott Kemix
02-05-2006, 08:23 PM
england need,s to sort it,s shit out music scene wise im sick of hearing cheesy gay funky house or that sad pathetic excuse of music bouncy house (IT SHOULD BE CALLED CHAV HOUSE BECAUSE THAT IS ALL IT ATTRACTS)
Their,s a big scene for these style,s round here & it just get,s on my nerves people in this country won,t open their mind,s to something different I pay regular visit,s to goodgreef & keep giving in mix cd,s of more techno hopefully baz n ben will have a listen & get me booked.
Im trying to find a suitable venue to have a techno night over here but it,s hard work i,ll be making a trip to compressed for a techno session soon.

nice 1 dirtyacid, get ya ass down to north wales or wakey both do the trick

FUSION
03-05-2006, 06:52 PM
the only one so far that i think i would be interested is the Underground City night. Is this country lacking in this department as time goes on?

it is in leeds it cost me and gareth a fortune making the progression from acid to hard techno and pretty much killled the night off. big props to underground city for making it happen regullaly but I doubt a night playing nothing but hard techno would last for long anywhere in the uk :eh:

FUSION
03-05-2006, 06:56 PM
in fact there is react in scotland always mean to make the trip for that :eyes:

mr burns
03-05-2006, 06:58 PM
thats why underground city is covering all genres of techno, acid, schranz, hard techno, european, funky ect ect we are trying to include all styles in the line-ups, and not go to much down one path, something for everyone as they say

FUSION
03-05-2006, 07:04 PM
thats the thing and its obviously working as well. gutted im gunna be away for boris s would have been thee without a doubt

FUSION
03-05-2006, 07:07 PM
totally agreee with why you have got other stlyes in the other rooms too. thats what we tried to with euphonic in one room and breaks and DnB in the other exept it didnt work as well has it seems to have done for you guys. fair play to ya :toast:

Scott Kemix
04-05-2006, 12:02 AM
totally agreee with why you have got other stlyes in the other rooms too. thats what we tried to with euphonic in one room and breaks and DnB in the other exept it didnt work as well has it seems to have done for you guys. fair play to ya :toast:

I think there is generally a lack of support for techno nights in the uk in general. I have been to quite a few over the past couple of years and it seems to have gone down hill, but on the other hand i made a trip to belgium to footworxx and it was a different story there. :twisted:

mr burns
04-05-2006, 09:43 AM
i think you are right scott, but i also think its on the up again, the numbers seem to be getting better, the vibe is also excellent getting better and better each time, there is a massive free party scene around, but it seems to me as the law gets tougher and tougher on these, the main rigs all seem to be moving to legal venues and the ravers are now discovering that there is life after freepartys, imo anyways

Si the Sigh
04-05-2006, 05:18 PM

atmosphere - seaton.

the back room is insane.

sounds good

'Tis indeed good mate. :cheese:

gary_human
08-05-2006, 09:14 PM
my bro and me are stepping back into the game after a break with technosis again, got a party at mass in brixton in a couple of weeks and its free b4 12. if it goes well im sure we will be looking to do some more parties.

http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/portal/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=49203

hopefully its the kind of thing your looking for to support?

gary_human
08-05-2006, 09:17 PM
although again like underground city its not purely just a hard techno night but im sure ive heard hard techno there on the dancefloor :dance:

darkmockeray
18-05-2006, 01:52 PM
TEKNOWARFARE is our night in Dublin......... the name sez it all i reckon. weve had most of the suf crew over at one time or another and other artists like jeff amadeus, lenny dee, dean rodell, mike humphries, sebastien marx etc etc etc and this weekend weve got PGV live - cant wait!!!!!!!

weve also hooked up with neutronyx a psy trance crew in dublin and started PLANET UNDERGROUND - a 4 room night including psy and techno in the main rooms with prog and DnB and reggae dub sounds in the other.........

CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!!

A.P.
18-05-2006, 05:28 PM
TEKNOWARFARE is our night in Dublin......... the name sez it all i reckon. weve had most of the suf crew over at one time or another and other artists like jeff amadeus, lenny dee, dean rodell, mike humphries, sebastien marx etc etc etc and this weekend weve got PGV live - cant wait!!!!!!!

weve also hooked up with neutronyx a psy trance crew in dublin and started PLANET UNDERGROUND - a 4 room night including psy and techno in the main rooms with prog and DnB and reggae dub sounds in the other.........

CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!!

Sounds good to me dude ;)

fatcollective
18-05-2006, 05:33 PM

CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!!

you aint had the FAT collective over yet, we only live in wales :eyes:

neilybin
19-05-2006, 11:33 AM
We do... well it'll be hard techno one month and then acid techno the next. This month we have Jeff Amadeus playing and next month is Chris Liberator. Check us out... www.myspace.com/deviantsoundsystem

darkmockeray
24-05-2006, 02:01 PM

CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!!

you aint had the FAT collective over yet, we only live in wales :eyes:

he he....... yer only in wales eh. ye man we'd love to get you boys over here for a celtic techno mash up :shock:

278d7e64a374de26f==