PDA

View Full Version : actually happy for arsenal

Esox Lucius
12-03-2006, 08:13 PM
:lol: well in thierry lad

djfase
12-03-2006, 08:21 PM
:lol:

Hes almost as good as beattie ay esox? :lol: ;)

dee
12-03-2006, 08:25 PM
maybe we should loan liverpool a striker :lol: :lol:

dj casualty
12-03-2006, 08:41 PM
yeah good win for arsenal

glad for chelsea for a change too,doin tott

Numeric
12-03-2006, 09:18 PM
yeah, well done Arse...

actualy wanted them to get the points today...

unlucky Kopites, i suppose Liverpool dominated again no?

dj casualty
12-03-2006, 09:20 PM

nick_anarchy
12-03-2006, 09:21 PM
quality hehe good pass super steve

Miksta
12-03-2006, 09:32 PM
i suppose Liverpool dominated again no?

damn you are a annoying little prick arnt you? ;P

Liverpool played shit basically, was lucky we even got the goal to make it 1-1 , and Ars deserved the win.

basslinejunkie
12-03-2006, 10:26 PM
fair play,they were the better team on the day.henrys goal was immense.

Numeric
12-03-2006, 10:52 PM
Alonso was very unlucky to be sent off, and fair-play to Gerrard for having the balls face the media afterwards...

Arse looked quite good today i thought...

nick_anarchy
12-03-2006, 11:09 PM
yeah, well done Arse...

actualy wanted them to get the points today...

unlucky Kopites, i suppose Liverpool dominated again no?

:lol: :lol:

Esox Lucius
13-03-2006, 07:00 AM
i suppose Liverpool dominated again no?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: love it haha

french_og
13-03-2006, 08:06 AM
Yeah it was a pity really that after how well Arsenal played it took a goal like that to win it. Liverpool actually had started to play well once they got Gerrard back in the middle and what a strike to set up the equaliser. Can't understand Benitez sometimes playing Gerrard out of position.

To be fair to Gerrard his only other option than to pass it back to Reina was Row Z, you could see he looked up and tried to pass it forward but Arseanl were marking so tight with the extra player. Henry was awesome yesterday, he makes it look so easy.

Fabragas was quality yesterday also so great passing. The ref should really look at the Alonso incident and admit he made a mistake, the replays showed he was not even looking.

Will
13-03-2006, 08:21 PM
Yeah, Arsenal played some of the best football I've seen in a while, though it's a bit worrying we haven't been taking more of our chances. I was really starting to dislike Garcia, thank god Gerrard set up Henry again (and more to the point we scored again) he must want to come to Arsenal to play alongside Henry I reckon!

phantomdj
13-03-2006, 10:08 PM
really thought we were gonna go on and win that when gerrard went in the middle and set up the goal... would have been a sucker punch as arsenal had a number of chances to win the game before...

disappointed we crouch and garcia didnt do better with their chances in the first half tho...

must say arsenal are very quick in attack. when they have the ball up front you do worry.

it's amazing what confidence can do to a team...

if they get more steel in their team and some new faces in the defence then they will be the ultimate football team i reckon.

far more entertaining than any other team in the prem (at home anyway)

it's good arsenal are back. does wonders for the prem.

looking forward to next season when chelsea lose their crown....

Will
14-03-2006, 12:05 AM
Yeah, you're not wrong about confidence, though it helps that Liverpool don't turn it into a neanderthal kicking contest like some teams do... It's stupid that teams like Bolton and Blackburn are challenging for europe, because with the stricter referee's cutting out the rough stuff they'll be played off the pitch like they should be.

They ought to bring Premiership refereeing in line with the rest of europe I reckon, it's doing us no favours in terms of injuries and not being used to the refereeing in europe and internationally.

Arsenal will be the ultimate footballing team if we add some steel and defenders, eh? High praise indeed! So who do you see Chelsea losing their crown to next season then?

Will
14-03-2006, 12:13 AM
Yeah, you're not wrong about confidence, though it helps that Liverpool don't turn it into a neanderthal kicking contest like some teams do... It's stupid that teams like Bolton and Blackburn are challenging for europe, because with the stricter referee's cutting out the rough stuff they'll be played off the pitch like they should be.

They ought to bring Premiership refereeing in line with the rest of europe I reckon, it's doing us no favours in terms of injuries and not being used to the refereeing in europe and internationally.

Arsenal will be the ultimate footballing team if we add some steel and defenders, eh? High praise indeed! So who do you see Chelsea losing their crown to next season then?

phantomdj
14-03-2006, 08:06 AM
i think arsenal will win it if they sort out their defence a little, but steel is the main issue because as you said there are plenty of teams who stop you playing flowing football and that is the key to stopping arsenal. obviously it remains to be seen whether confidence can remain throughout the whole of next season too. will you go to blackburn and bolton and lose your confidence again? i don't know but it will be interesting to see who wenger buys in the summer. hope he learns from his previous mistakes and gets you a germanic nut in the middle. ballack springs to mind :cheese:

with the arsenal and liverpool match we saw a real football game..... add chelsea and a number of other teams all you get is dirty tricks and cheating. as much as i hated losing, it was great finally to watch a proper football match.

i see all the anti arsenal sentiment is hiding away right now from the usual suspects on the forum.... my my how the wind blows....

like i said, i hope they do the CL.

Esox Lucius
14-03-2006, 08:59 AM
i see all the anti arsenal sentiment is hiding away right now from the usual suspects on the forum.... my my how the wind blows....

I think it is more the fact people despise liverpool more, and rightly so.

Numeric
14-03-2006, 09:18 AM

Correct...

nick_anarchy
14-03-2006, 09:45 AM

correct again ...

french_og
14-03-2006, 10:01 AM
If they bring Prem referee's in line with the rest of Europe I will stop watching it, it will just encourage more diving and play acting like you see in Italy and Spain.

Football is a mans game and there is nothing wrong with the physical side.

jam
14-03-2006, 10:31 AM
really thought we were gonna go on and win that when gerrard went in the middle and set up the goal... would have been a sucker punch as arsenal had a number of chances to win the game before...

disappointed we crouch and garcia didnt do better with their chances in the first half tho...

must say arsenal are very quick in attack. when they have the ball up front you do worry.

it's amazing what confidence can do to a team...

if they get more steel in their team and some new faces in the defence then they will be the ultimate football team i reckon.

far more entertaining than any other team in the prem (at home anyway)

it's good arsenal are back. does wonders for the prem.

looking forward to next season when chelsea lose their crown....

fool

jam
14-03-2006, 10:32 AM

bang on the money chor

phantomdj
14-03-2006, 01:57 PM
all the manc fans and so forth are just jealous...

haha, makes me laugh...

as for everton and middlesbro... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Esox Lucius
14-03-2006, 02:46 PM

haha, makes me laugh...

at least we come from the area of our teams

phantomdj
14-03-2006, 03:08 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

nick is far closer to liverpool than manchester for a start + he has a scouse accent!!!

as for the other man utd fans from london :twisted: ...

Esox Lucius
14-03-2006, 04:01 PM
I've never met the lad but if he is from the port they don't really sound scouse, although to some one else in the country i suppose they might, my mate used to live up there and they also sound like they were from lancashire to me.

no offence intended mind, theres some good lads from the port.

Esox Lucius
14-03-2006, 04:08 PM
come to think of it, the port is literally in liverpool it's only seperated by the mersey, john lennon airport is on the opposite side of the mersey.

http://www.uk-golfmaps.com/images/uk/map168.gif

jam
14-03-2006, 04:20 PM

haha, makes me laugh...

leeds :lol: :lol:

Traxx
14-03-2006, 06:07 PM
Nick does sound scouse, no doubtin that.

Traxx
14-03-2006, 06:07 PM
Love gettin ya maps out dont ya downie? :lol:

Will
15-03-2006, 11:23 AM
i think arsenal will win it if they sort out their defence a little, but steel is the main issue because as you said there are plenty of teams who stop you playing flowing football and that is the key to stopping arsenal. obviously it remains to be seen whether confidence can remain throughout the whole of next season too. will you go to blackburn and bolton and lose your confidence again? i don't know but it will be interesting to see who wenger buys in the summer. hope he learns from his previous mistakes and gets you a germanic nut in the middle. ballack springs to mind :cheese:

with the arsenal and liverpool match we saw a real football game..... add chelsea and a number of other teams all you get is dirty tricks and cheating. as much as i hated losing, it was great finally to watch a proper football match.

like i said, i hope they do the CL.

Dunno about Ballack, think I'd prefer Diarra or someone, you can never have too many defensive midfielders! Plus we'll no doubt be priced out of it by chelsea and dunno if we'd sign someone that old, though he wouldn't be bad on a free!

I have a feeling it'll be the season after next before we really challenge for the title again, but you never know! Depends if we have much money to spend in the summer...

Yeah, it's a bit mean people only want Arsenal to win when we play Liverpool!

278d7e64a374de26f==