PDA

View Full Version : question about some dj`s..

icb
25-08-2003, 08:33 PM
There will be some techno festival in a couple of days in Sarajevo, so I wanted to know are they any good, cause I`m not familiar with`em: Damon Wild, Psychogene, Robert Leiner. They are playing alongside Plastikman, Gayle San, Deetron,Green Velvet, etc.... I`m particulary interested in Robert Leiner, What kind of techno does he play, Have anybody heard him before?

wenna
26-08-2003, 10:29 AM
why not just go along and check it out?

Angrymann
26-08-2003, 11:21 AM
I have seen Damon Wild and he doesn't make many mistakes , didn't play as good as was expected , as he is meant to be very very good at what he does.

Honestly man ,as someone else has said , go along and see , the unheard of guys are just as good as the NAMES.

Si the Sigh
26-08-2003, 11:53 AM
That is VERY true...Well said Angryman. :D

T
26-08-2003, 12:38 PM
Robert Leiner Is swedish and has been making techno/ambient music for well over a decade. Also recorded as The Source Experience. Top producer, not sure as DJ though. Could be anything from fairly hard stuff to more mellow/ambient techno. Last release on HP was fairly groovy though.
Heard some live stuff by The Source from Universe parties in the uk years ago which was wicked.

For Damon Wild check http://www.synewave.com New York producer/dj . He's Been around the block as well.

Basically, go and check em out.

Sunil
26-08-2003, 02:51 PM
There will be some techno festival in a couple of days in Sarajevo, so I wanted to know are they any good, cause I`m not familiar with`em: Damon Wild, Psychogene, Robert Leiner. They are playing alongside Plastikman, Gayle San, Deetron,Green Velvet, etc.... I`m particulary interested in Robert Leiner, What kind of techno does he play, Have anybody heard him before?

Pschogene is also known as Sharpeside, the guy who had the big one "Space cruising" on Rotation a while back. Robert Leiner I'd jump at seeing play, don't know what he's like DJ-ing though. Damon Wild is a good, solid mixer, nice hard edged selection of records, with a few oldies in there too...

icb
26-08-2003, 11:19 PM
Oh, I will go, that`s for sure,.... bet on it

FORCE 5
27-08-2003, 10:56 PM
Plastikman a.k.a Richie hawtin....id be checkin it for sure dude

support the cause

DJ Corbzy
28-08-2003, 12:08 AM
Honestly man ,as someone else has said , go along and see , the unheard of guys are just as good as the NAMES.

Well said man, there are some awesome local techno DJ's down here...big up the unknowns...

Paul Nisbet
28-08-2003, 06:57 PM
I have seen Damon Wild and he doesn't make many mistakes , didn't play as good as was expected , as he is meant to be very very good at what he does.

if not better tbh................

278d7e64a374de26f==