PDA

View Full Version : Who Can Liverpool Sign

DJ RE:HAB
15-03-2006, 12:17 PM
Who do ya reckon benitez should try and sign in the summer withing transfer budget to knock the ball in the back of the net.
Now i would say my nan in jest if she was still alive as she'd come on the cheap. Moricantfinishes has to go, along with lord lazy ass cisse, and fowlers done no were near enough to merit to stay. I kick Garcia into touch aswell.

But who do you think they should try and snap up.

I reckon Darren Bent, as hes done alright this season can finish well, and is english, or possibly yakubu as a possible one or two season man...

Any ideas...

Esox Lucius
15-03-2006, 12:29 PM
joaquin from betis for on the right wing, gerrard in centre mid.

a striker like torres or even owen, you might laugh but even diop from fulham!

DJ RE:HAB
15-03-2006, 01:35 PM
[quote="Esox Lucius"]joaquin from betis for on the right wing, gerrard in centre mid.

a striker like torres or even owen, you might laugh but even diop from fulham![/quote

Yer i agree on them, but the board wont fund that much, they aint got i reckon we're brassic..

£15 million tops i reckon..

Torres is leaving i know but they played it well the club with the world cup coming up, he'll go for around £40 mil i reckon after the world cup...

Nice input there OB, but un-realistic i reckon ;)

Miksta
15-03-2006, 01:42 PM
a striker who can score! i think we should go for forlan

Esox Lucius
15-03-2006, 02:21 PM
[quote=Esox Lucius]joaquin from betis for on the right wing, gerrard in centre mid.

a striker like torres or even owen, you might laugh but even diop from fulham![/quote

Yer i agree on them, but the board wont fund that much, they aint got i reckon we're brassic..

£15 million tops i reckon..

Torres is leaving i know but they played it well the club with the world cup coming up, he'll go for around £40 mil i reckon after the world cup...

Nice input there OB, but un-realistic i reckon ;)

well if you seriously want to try and rival chelsea or united you need to spend.

nick_anarchy
15-03-2006, 03:51 PM
the way i see it , for liverpool to get back to the way they were bk in the 70's 80's and to match teams like chelsea, utd and arsenal they need a world class striker , none of this bent crap , they also need a world class creater like a ronaldino ( theo we know they wont get him )

liverpool need to spend money as its there week point , maybe another winger would also help , but i do think they need to dig deep and pull a real big name to the club

its the same with chelsea look ho wmuch they have spent and they are wank upfront

french_og
15-03-2006, 05:34 PM
Liverpool although not scored many this season have still improved from last season and are likely to finish 3rd which is still a 2 place improvment on last season. I know they won the CL last season but apart from that they struggled and this season they are 3rd and still in FA Cup.

They need some pace in Midfield and someone sharp up front to play of the shoulder of the last man. Not sure getting any Spanish players is the way to go, probably best for someone like defoe who knows the premiership well and won't need any time to adjust.

Apparantly Marc Gonzalez who they have loaned back to spain is a quality player. I'm still not a great fan of Crouch, just can't see them winning the league with him up front, would like the, to sign a player like Aimar to play behind someone like Defoe.

Also maybe sigbn Requelme to partner Gerrard in the middle? Maybe hopeful that though.

basslinejunkie
15-03-2006, 05:35 PM
been saying it for ages,enough of this squad players crap,we nee dto spend the cash on proven quality.

joaquin or simao for the right,and ronaldo since hes leaving this summer.

basslinejunkie
15-03-2006, 05:35 PM
o yes i agree with french,defoe id also like.

Esox Lucius
15-03-2006, 05:47 PM
been saying it for ages,enough of this squad players crap,we nee dto spend the cash on proven quality.

joaquin or simao for the right,and ronaldo since hes leaving this summer.

nah i wouldn't sign ronaldo. don't think that would be a good move for you.

french_og
15-03-2006, 06:30 PM
Apparantly he wants to go back to Brazil to play anyway. He wouldn't like the premiership, he would be expected to do more running.

phantomdj
15-03-2006, 10:47 PM
Apparantly he wants to go back to Brazil to play anyway. He wouldn't like the premiership, he would be expected to do more running.

good point

lukekendall
16-03-2006, 09:03 AM
i can see defoe going to you in the summer......

i would be so gutted if he left but i cant see him staying on the bench at our place

jam
16-03-2006, 01:53 PM
They could do alot worse than signing Yakubu but i didnt undertsand the one or two season comment.

I think Yakubu will be at boro for a couple more seasons and then leave for one of europes top teams,i honestly think hes the best player ive seen in a boro shirt.Better than Juninho,Ravanelli,Merson etc etc

Will
16-03-2006, 05:07 PM
Yeah, he does seem a very good striker, though he's no match for 'Romford Pele'. :lol:

jam
16-03-2006, 11:40 PM
He's ****ing awfull but you can't fault his commitment.

Will
17-03-2006, 12:57 PM
Yeah, you certainly can't fault that...

278d7e64a374de26f==