PDA

View Full Version : Boro Fans Stabbed Again!!

DJ RE:HAB
15-03-2006, 12:21 PM
Three Middlesbrough fans have been stabbed and injured after trouble erupted in Rome before the club's Uefa Cup clash with Roma.

Several other fans were also injured as a group of visiting supporters were attacked in the Italian capital on Tuesday night.

The stabbed fans were taken to hospital for treatment and it is not yet known how serious the injuries are.

Middlesbrough chief executive Keith Lamb confirmed there had been violent clashes between both sets of fans

"There was an incident in one of the bars in a square in Rome," Lamb told Radio Five Live.

"Some Boro fans were drinking in a bar and the bar was attacked by some Roma fans.

"A number of Boro fans have been injured - a small number - and taken to hospital and received medical treatment.

"As far as I'm aware everybody is okay now, although one was retained in hospital but is in a stable condition."

The incident has cast a massive shadow over Wednesday's tie at the Stadio Olimpico with both clubs hoping for no more unsavoury incidents.

Bastard Italians.....

Didnt they learn from heysel... **Joke** (Ducks For Cover)

Esox Lucius
15-03-2006, 12:34 PM
Bastard Italians.....

Didnt they learn from heysel... **Joke** (Ducks For Cover)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

can't say i am suprised though, lazio & roma's ultras are hardcore, they won't think anything of stabbing someone.

djfase
15-03-2006, 06:07 PM
Yeah but they are gutless fukkers.

At least the english will go anywhere and fight unlike these europeans who only do it on their own doorstep

piginabush
15-03-2006, 10:51 PM
as a boro fan, gotta say I am totally gutted.....

as a brother, gotta say I am very happy my 20 year old Brother who is out there is OK.....

I hope everything will be OK tonight!!!

lukekendall
16-03-2006, 09:06 AM
****ing shame!! if we done that to some italians over here we would never here the end of it!!!! proberbly all get banded for the world cup!!!

bastards!!

aparently the police done **** all as well

jam
16-03-2006, 01:51 PM
The least said about this the better,at least no-one was seriously hurt,it's just a shame that when they came to boro they were treat with nothing but respect,even shared drinks with us.

Will
16-03-2006, 04:52 PM
Funny that, if these 'ultras' are so hardcore etc you'd think they'd have gone to the away game, and kicked off there too... I'd be tempted to say they should be banned from europe, but Uefa will say it wasn't necessarily connected to the game and all that.

jam
16-03-2006, 11:39 PM
Well god help them if they are ever drawn up north any where

278d7e64a374de26f==