PDA

View Full Version : Voidloss - Force of will - Dark Tribal Thumper

dirty_bass
15-03-2006, 12:51 PM
I`m putting together a demo of Voidloss stuff for label submittle, and this is the last of the tunes I have done for the package.
I was going for an epic tribal affair.

http://www.iterativemusic.com/~dirtybass//Voidloss%20-%20Force%20of%20will%20edit1.mp3

dirty_bass
17-03-2006, 11:22 AM
http://www.theimagefile.com/tp/1165/00000000beakayukzoctmhhxtergydrx_t.jpg

one of these I guess

Mindful
17-03-2006, 03:21 PM
lol

Mindful
17-03-2006, 03:36 PM
I real like it dude

Ill start with the production.
Super tight and clean, the congas/bongos are so clear and nice and realy help to keep the groove in its place, the hats are realy tight and bright and the bass and kick are working perfectly together(love that bass when it kicks in)
Mix down is bob on.

realy dig the groove and vibe(you allways have a great vibe)and the arangment is realy god(like the way it goes in to the vocal, perfect timing)
The groove is danceble and te atmosphere is quite cynamatic.
My fave bit is the vocal, reminds me of something Jean-Paul Sartre would write, very philosophical(I was uming and ahring to myself when listening to it lol)

Anyway cool track, I played it today in an Ableton mix and it mixed perfectly in to Poetry and poison.

Mindful
17-03-2006, 03:37 PM
*good not god, the arangment is realy good.

xfive
19-03-2006, 08:11 PM
Damn this one's big... moves along very nicely, and stomps like a mofo.
Sweet vocal snip too
Great job captain :toast:

Mr.Rogers
20-03-2006, 06:36 AM
nice....really like'n the roll'n bass on this one. the voice stippits awsome, good effex.
really nice tune all together...

robin m
21-03-2006, 10:35 PM
I'm definitely feelin this one, got a lovely feel to it - that break on 50 secs-odd grabbed me very well and it kept my attention all the way through nicely... I wasn't so keen on the voice sample when it came in, but I warmed to it a lot by the end of the track - it seemed to fit better but I couldn't put my finger on why I thought that sorry :eh:

Definitely digged the feel of it tho, and there's no point me sayin anything about your production :razz:

Good stuff for sure :thumbsup:

BloodStar
22-03-2006, 11:17 AM
like the huge vibe in this one. nice funky conga grooves and atmo. and this vocal is sweet aswell.

production part of thing sounds good to me. only thing is it could be little louder, i think. but overall sounds nicely clean and tight. good.

dan the acid man
22-03-2006, 11:50 PM
solid stuff as ever, great production nice vocal sample too, loving the hi hat patterns

holotropik
23-03-2006, 08:09 AM
I starting to be not good at giving feedabck to your stuff coz I'm so hooked on it right now :)

The only thing I would say is to maybe give the sweeps and pads some more presense. Bring them in low volume, peak volume (appropriately) at the midpoint then tail off on the way out.....make sense?? Make the spine tingle.

Vocal is choice as usual.

Noice work...I've got a good collection of yo stuff forming now. So hope you release an album oneday with all this stuff on it so I can buy it all and play it to my neighbours....hehehe.

danielmarshall
24-03-2006, 02:48 PM
Super high quality production here. That bass will really knock the wind out of anybody standing in front of a sub hehe. Probably my favorite track off these forums so far :) Umm. too tired to think of anything useful to add, not that it needs anything. I'd also be keen on getting a CD of yours one day - this is really my kind of thing. Where did you get that voice from?

rhythmtech
24-03-2006, 03:29 PM
holy jebus that kick is heavy!!!!

nice little tune. a little too sparse for my likin. but you know my tastes. it sounds good for what it is. the vocal is lovely. as usual i cant fault the production...

Analog.1
27-03-2006, 06:57 AM
nice track. i like the off beat kick, gives the track a nice groove and the percussion fits nice and tight over the top of it. good stuff. the vocal sounds alright, not too cheesy, its a bit too in ya face though, id try and filter out some of the frequencies and do something totally original and clever with it.

278d7e64a374de26f==