PDA

View Full Version : how quick has this season gone????

Esox Lucius
16-03-2006, 07:39 AM
can't believe there is only 9 games left :shock:

at least the world cup is on this summer though, can't believe that is 4 years since the last, i can remember sitting in the pub at 9am like it was only a year or two ago!

Esox Lucius
16-03-2006, 07:52 AM
meant to go in the sports forum, ashley can you move it for me please.

french_og
16-03-2006, 07:56 AM
You still mullered from last night or something!!!!????

Yeah the season is flying by, can't wait for the World Cup, who are you supporting - Argentina?

Esox Lucius
16-03-2006, 08:04 AM
yeah i want to see argentina win like, love the argies. gutted ireland didn't qualify, we will for euro 08 though, got confidence in steve staunton. got to be better than brian kerr :lol:

jam
16-03-2006, 02:03 PM
This season feels like two different seasons roled into one.

Last season we started off brilliantly but ended up shite and its the other way round this year.

After all i have slated McClaren he is making me look stupid,so fair play to him, i never thought i'd sing his name again but i was last night.

french_og
16-03-2006, 02:44 PM
Yeah he has turned things around well, i will be gutted though if he is the new england manager.

DJsmallpaul
16-03-2006, 03:50 PM

at least the world cup is on this summer though, can't believe that is 4 years since the last, i can remember sitting in the pub at 9am like it was only a year or two ago!

What was you doing at 9am watching the world cup 4 years ago ?

Esox Lucius
16-03-2006, 04:03 PM

eh?

what do you mean, why 9am?

because it was in japan and the games were on first thing in the morning.

DJsmallpaul
16-03-2006, 04:06 PM

eh?

The ENGLAND games ? hehe

come on you know what i'm getting at ;)

dan the acid man
16-03-2006, 07:34 PM
yeah it has gone quick, jsut hope we can put a run together now and stay up

Esox Lucius
16-04-2006, 10:16 AM

eh?

The ENGLAND games ? hehe

come on you know what i'm getting at ;)

ireland were in the last world cup lad, i did watch the england games but i wasnt supporting them, i went into a pub packed with ingerland fans in my ireland top, brave me :lol:

oh and sorry to bring an old post up haha

Richierush
16-04-2006, 11:33 PM
:shock: cant wait for the world cup,no sittin round waitin for the new season to start,and its always nice to think england can win it :cheese: :eyes:

278d7e64a374de26f==