PDA

View Full Version : I GOT SOME EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!!!

DJPAUZE
04-12-2002, 12:19 AM
Okay here we go again. Santa(UPS DELIVERY) just brought me some new toys to play with and i thought i would hook you just up with some reviews on them.

Patrick Skoog-Therion-Compound 24

Okay, i read on Mark EG's website that someone said this record was better then submissions 3. So instead of waiting for my copy i decided to go ahead and purchase it from Tuneinn.comMan am i so glad i didnt wait. This is one of the most lethal records in my crate right now. The record holds three mixes. Side a has two phenominal shorter techno tracks both of equal strength. Side B holds what i like to call, "THE DANCE FLOOR KILLER!". Wicked full on, in your freaking face percussion, nice arrangement and one sick ass vocal sample. This one is not to be missed folks!!! 10/10

Patrick Skoog-Dragon Remixes-Native Diffusion

Okay while i was ordering the above record i took a little listen to this track as well by Patrick. What a good purchase i made. Same as the above comes with three tracks. The two on side A i would use as fillers to calm your set down a bit, or you could also use them for intro tracks. Side B once again holds the destroyer, has craaaaaaaaaaaazy, drums and a wicked synth line. This track also works hand in hand with the above compound 24, if you have both records give it a shot and em up. 9/10

Pounding Grooves-Pounding Grooves 28

The Poundmaster comes back to us once again with another release. In my opinion its not the greatest that i have from this man but it is definetaly worth the purchase. We have two tracks on this 10". One side is minimalistic kind of funky techno. The other side is the reason that i bought this record. Its got a nice intro, track starts out nice and mellow. Then when you get to the break we have some sweet synths swirling around. When the track hits if your playing on a killer sound system your bound to blow away anyone who is within 5 feet of the woofers. WOW does this track have bass!!! 7/10

Hydraulix vs Blackout Audio-Hydraulix 16

DO I NEED TO SAY ANYTHING HERE? Mark EG + Chrissy + Dave the Drummer= NO COMMENTS BITCH

BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT- 10/10

Pounding Grooves & Space DJ's-Curved Pressings 02

Well ill start off by telling you that i dont really like the space djs mix, its not up my alley at all. But let me tell you the mix by Pounding Grooves is out of this freaking world!!!!!!!! One of the hardest kicks to date!!!! I must admit it does take quite a while to get to the break but when it drops SICK STUFF BROTHER!!!!!!!! Dont miss out on this SOLID record.9/10

krakp0t
04-12-2002, 01:05 AM
santa has excellent taste in music.

very purchase worthy: "acid horizon" - healium - djax

this was released back in september but its tuff as hell on both sides. djax still brings the noize.

DJPAUZE
04-12-2002, 07:34 AM
really? i havent even listened to a djax for a long time. Is it hard as sin?

Adverse
04-12-2002, 11:46 AM
grr i want hydraulix 16.

krakp0t
04-12-2002, 09:00 PM
"acid horizon" - healium - djax

www.planetxusa.com/pub/au...114249.ram

bad -ass.

DJPAUZE
04-12-2002, 10:58 PM
A little too much down acid street for me. I do like acid but not produced in this fasion.

Thanks anyway brother!!

Pauze

278d7e64a374de26f==