PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know...

Si the Sigh
27-08-2003, 10:24 AM
...where I can get any London acid & techno mix tapes from? I have asked this before and no one had any idea, but I have seen either in Implant or Upfront magazine a company called Global Grooves (I think that was the name?) but lately the advert has gone from the pages. They had some quality mixes some some of the finest DJ's on there and some awesome live PA's. Can anyone help me out here? :?

Im also on the look out for any recordings of DDR's live PA. I have heard that he's the man when it comes to the PA. Anyone got any recordings from events / partys they wouldnt mind letting me get a copy of? PM me if you have! :thumbs up:

wenna
27-08-2003, 11:05 AM
try searching google mate! theres a website in the uk thats dedcated to tape sells/swaps! i think just type tape swaps or something?

Fergz
27-08-2003, 01:40 PM
Youcan get them from accessallareas.com

Analbumcover
27-08-2003, 02:10 PM
Phone up (or even better, go into) trackheads in Camden. They always used to do loads of Acid Techno mixes and live sets.

Blindingly good record shop as well, if only my local record shop could take a leaf out of their book in terms of customer service/not having their heads firmly lodged up their arses.

Si the Sigh
27-08-2003, 02:10 PM
That www.accessallareas.com doesnt bring anything up mate? :? Anyone else got any ideas?

saaam
27-08-2003, 02:13 PM
It's www.accessallareas.org which is based in the same premises as Trackheadz, on the Kentish Town Road (access all areas being run by Amin, who is zebedee's dad).

In fact www.trackheads.co.uk has loads you can order.

hth

saaam

Si the Sigh
27-08-2003, 02:15 PM
Cheers mate! :thumbs up: Will try them out now...

Si the Sigh
27-08-2003, 02:19 PM
...And guess what? NO STOCK! :( ...Very cool site though! 8)

Analbumcover
27-08-2003, 03:57 PM
I know it may seem alien, but why not try ringing them up and asking what they've got in? I'm sure they won't bite.

278d7e64a374de26f==