PDA

View Full Version : NTS - presents 'WE LOVE TECHNO' - ALL DAYER APRIL 16TH

carl@neo
20-03-2006, 05:07 PM
NeomeniaTechnoSessions 007 present

'WE LOVE TECHNO'
in association with DARKSIDE, TECHNO PRISONERS & PURE TECHNO

A collaboration of artists from some of the norths premier techno events join together to bring you 12 hours of bank holliday madness. This event is one for every techno fans diary definatly not to be missed.

EASTER ALL DAYER - SUNDAY APRIL 16TH 2PM - 2AM @ ZONE (formerly KUBE)]

CESCO & PICRUDO
DEBUT RESIDENT SET
[monu-mental / technosessions]

Fakedj
(technosessions www.fakedj.co.uk)

Swiv
(pure techno / techno prisoners 3 DECK SET)

Scott Kemix
(technosessions)

Pheeva
(technosessions)

Phill Walls
(pure techno)

Nick Anarchy
(techno prisoners Dark & Digital)

EVIL eD b2b Lotz
(technosessions / fusion)

James Mulligan
(Darkside)

Richy Smith
(Darkside)

Sam Horam
(Darkside)

Ben Woolard[/i]

Baesment Breaks

[i]Andy Kidd3HR BIRTHDAY SET - ONE YEAR AT NEO)

Sheldon Dearn

Marv Knight

Dan Jacko

brooksie

John one

Neil McCall

door tax £7 ALL DAY - PASSOUTS AVAIALBLE door tax £7 ALL DAY - PASSOUTS AVAILABLE

FREE GIVEAWAYS ON THE DAY INCLUDING GUEST LIST PLACES FOR FUTURE EVENTS AND DRINKS VOUCHERS SO ARRIVE EARLY NOT TO MISS OUT.

dress code: no attitude no problem
ZONE wakefield 2PM-2AM
info: www.neomeniatechnosessions.co.uk
tel : 07724921227 / 07917583017 / 07921868498

coach/travel info:

York / Andy Kidd / 07709565844
Mancs / Joe 07860329030

ds2
20-03-2006, 07:18 PM
jesus that's gonna be a long day. hope my liver can cope.

you missed richy off the line up btw.

richy smith - darkside.

carl@neo
20-03-2006, 07:56 PM
cheers mate, its gonna be a blinder alright...! defo one for the techno lovers

nick_anarchy
21-03-2006, 02:16 PM
roll on this mofo ..

Technobitch
21-03-2006, 03:41 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmm think ill be tripping in the woods somewhere in north wales when this is on as it is the begining of the party season, unless someone is capable of driving there and back he he he

nick_anarchy
21-03-2006, 04:15 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmm think ill be tripping in the woods somewhere in north wales when this is on as it is the begining of the party season, unless someone is capable of driving there and back he he he

welcome to jump in a car dawn if u are capable :lol:

Technobitch
21-03-2006, 09:48 PM

welcome to jump in a car dawn if u are capable :lol:

well all depends on how any drops i get down my neck :twisted: as to what state ill be in.

Technobitch
21-03-2006, 09:49 PM
to be honest though, i got to be a good......................ish girl over easter and revise for my finals so **** knows, will av to see at the time init

nick_anarchy
22-03-2006, 10:25 AM
i will just stick u in the car then

kai
22-03-2006, 10:35 AM
Sounds like your on a similar sketch to me then Dawn! My plan is to get down to Wales and blag a lift back to Wakefield, as I only live down the road from there so almost home then, if I can pull it off.

Don't worry though Nick, not just gonna rely on you for space in a car - got a couple of others in mind I may be able to sort myself out some transport with - if I'm really good I may even be able to get myself a lift down as well!

Technobitch
22-03-2006, 02:56 PM
come on kai, you know you dont wana miss the first party of the season, plenty of north wales madness! he he he

scott and pheeva should be doing both too i think!

kai
22-03-2006, 03:51 PM
Oh I plan to be there, one way or the other.

Between Scott, Phe and Nick going back the other way, possibly Wayne and Tanya coming back as far as St Helens, and trying to blag my mate Louise into doing some driving, or doing some lift blagging herself more likely, I'm sure I can find myself a (relatively) easy round trip!

Looking forward to it!

Technobitch
22-03-2006, 05:54 PM
good lad :dance:

Hayden
24-03-2006, 07:42 PM
well looking forward to this, gonna be a beauty i reckon!

dawn - sounds like there'll be a few coming back over from wales so get yourself tagged along in someones car (no excuses lol)

carl@neo
27-03-2006, 06:21 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid202/p8104eb0f1be80829a185c16b5d1563ec/efaf2a4f.jpg

Pheeva
30-03-2006, 12:51 AM

Between Scott, Phe and Nick going back the other way, possibly Wayne and Tanya coming back as far as St Helens, and trying to blag my mate Louise into doing some driving, or doing some lift blagging herself more likely, I'm sure I can find myself a (relatively) easy round trip!

Looking forward to it!

if my cars not full u can jump in with us kai ;)

Dawn u know were gonna kidnap you :lol: :lol: me & Nick will tie u up & stick u in the boot ;)

nick_anarchy
30-03-2006, 11:16 AM

Looking forward to it!

Dawn u know were gonna kidnap you :lol: :lol: me & Nick will tie u up & stick u in the boot ;)

hehe thats the plan

kai
30-03-2006, 12:08 PM

Looking forward to it!

Nice one Phe!

Pheeva
31-03-2006, 02:05 PM
innit Nick, that wud b well funny :lol:

No worries Kai ;)

nick_anarchy
31-03-2006, 02:08 PM
WILL MAKE SURE WE HAVE ENUFF ROPE FOR A FEW PPL IN THE CAR THEN

kai
31-03-2006, 03:57 PM
What you planning on tieing folk to the roof rack?

Pheeva
03-04-2006, 09:43 PM
no tying them up & stickin them in the boot :lol:

Technobitch
03-04-2006, 09:45 PM
feeeeeeeeeeee you seen the wellies in asda, i got to get some :wtf: there pink :dance:

Pheeva
03-04-2006, 10:05 PM
ahh mate dont tease me, I saw some stripey babies well funky for stompin in the rain went back the wk later & they sold out, bastards :( will have to go back this wk & cross me fingers :cheese:

Technobitch
03-04-2006, 10:16 PM
i dont live near an asda at the mo, will av to try stop at one on the way down to aber this weekend he he he

kai
07-04-2006, 10:06 AM
BAD news folks - after waxing too much money at Pure Techno it don't look likely that I'll make it down on Sat, unless Wayne and Tanya decide to bring the rig. Not gonna be able to afford the train fares from Manc, and they are umming and arring about taking the rig down.

Worst case scenario I'll see some of you back in Wakefield on the Sunday, though fingers crossed Wayne and Tanya will make the right decision!

Technobitch
07-04-2006, 10:35 AM
get it sorted kai!!

nick_anarchy
07-04-2006, 11:14 AM
init kai ... get thm to pull their finger out and stop moaning hah

kai
07-04-2006, 11:50 AM
When are you gonna be heading down there mate?

Any chance of a lift from your end if need be - means I only need to get train from Manc to you rather than all way to Wales so would be much cheaper.

nick_anarchy
07-04-2006, 12:56 PM
well my gf is driving me to wakey and she aint goin to the party on the saturday so i have a problem ..

matt is playin b2b with me aswell so im goin to have to see if dunky will drive the party them bk home so i can meet up with me gf then off to wakey ands tbh man i dont think their will be any room

your best bet would be phee & scott man

kai
07-04-2006, 01:25 PM
No worries man, just thought I'd make the enquiry.

nick_anarchy
12-04-2006, 10:52 AM
not so long to go

Pheeva
12-04-2006, 02:05 PM
not sure what were doing about the outdoor as I went tpo aparty on fri & have tonsilitis again. will prob pop up for a bit on sat come home for a sleep b4 heading off to wakey so were on form for sets :boadj: planning to go back and party in the woods on sunday night when we get back :dance:

Pheeva
12-04-2006, 02:06 PM
not so long to go

u know set times mate? scott text but had no reply

Technobitch
12-04-2006, 04:38 PM
not sure what were doing about the outdoor as I went tpo aparty on fri & have tonsilitis again. will prob pop up for a bit on sat come home for a sleep b4 heading off to wakey so were on form for sets :boadj: planning to go back and party in the woods on sunday night when we get back :dance:

you and your bloody tonsilitis fe! get em out!!!!

glad to hear you are cmoing back afer the wakey thing, you know that the party will be at its peak westness by then too! try bring some of the neo lot back with you too if you can.

any luck wv the wellies? i aint had a chance to get any yet!!

Pheeva
12-04-2006, 05:43 PM

you and your bloody tonsilitis fe! get em out!!!!

glad to hear you are cmoing back afer the wakey thing, you know that the party will be at its peak westness by then too! try bring some of the neo lot back with you too if you can.

any luck wv the wellies? i aint had a chance to get any yet!!

I know, but you have to wait ages to have them out :rambo: & then theres still a chance u can still get it :paranoid: , **** it im still gonna hammer it, will just wrap up warm.
Good idea the lads should come to wales & experience the welsh forest madness after the club hahaha :dance:
Just been to asda in kriminal bay & they have sold out of wellies bastards :mad:

Lookin forward to this wkend it gonna b wicked !!! :cheer: :boadj:

Technobitch
12-04-2006, 06:17 PM
niceone m8 get them to wales, they need to experience it.......its all part of techno life init!!! my niece is as bad as u and they have said she would have to wait around 3years so my sis is taking her private, somehow

Pheeva
12-04-2006, 10:48 PM
Ill try & purswade them to come.
Hopefully my tonsilitis will cleap up as I dont wanna get the out, Hospital freaks me out :wtf: . It aint gonna stop me ravin though :lol:

nick_anarchy
13-04-2006, 11:52 AM
not so long to go

i know mine yeh .. i think u r on after me , 12.30 - close i think

Stella Boy
14-04-2006, 01:24 PM
Is there any set times for this ?

nick_anarchy
14-04-2006, 05:51 PM

i only know my time & scott and phee's dont know any others

Pheeva
14-04-2006, 07:15 PM
not so long to go

i know mine yeh .. i think u r on after me , 12.30 - close i think

cheers Nick, yea were on last ;)

Pheeva
14-04-2006, 07:16 PM

soz I dont know either....can anyone shed some light? Carl? Hayden maybe? :cheese:

Pheeva
15-04-2006, 05:46 PM
Tomorrow woohoo !!!! Techno fest :cheer: :dance: :wtf:

kai
17-04-2006, 10:22 AM
Quality day/night - was good to see you guys Phe and Scott - been too long!

Not feeling being at work today at all - really not happy about the situation. Think I'm gonna spend all day on net tbh in protest at the fact I have to be here.

Pheeva
17-04-2006, 07:09 PM
was a good laugh, really enjoyed my set, feelin worse for wait today though :paranoid:
was good to c you mate :cheese:

Technobitch
19-04-2006, 02:59 PM
i hear this was a good one, i was in far too much of a messy to be seen in the outside world so didnt dare leave the woods he he he

Pheeva
19-04-2006, 08:19 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==