PDA

View Full Version : Inter eye Henry and van Nistelrooy

Will
21-03-2006, 04:50 PM
Quite interesting comments I think!

Inter Milan's owner has opened the door for Thierry Henry to join them should he decide he wants to leave Arsenal but says he believes Ruud van Nistelrooy is a more attainable target.
Inter owner Massimo Moratti has also hinted the Serie A giants are interested in Manchester United striker Van Nistelrooy with the Dutchman having lost his place in the club's starting line-up to Louis Saha.

"I think the Frenchman is happy in London and Arsenal are preparing a contract extension for him," Moratti said on the club's website, inter.it.

Inter are keeping an eye on Thierry Henry ahead of a possible transfer

"Hence, they have first choice. It would be a different situation if the player wanted to have another experience elsewhere. Henry is a player I enjoy watching."

Henry's current Arsenal deal expires in the summer of 2007 and he has been linked with Barcelona and Real Madrid.

Arsenal are hoping he will sign an extension. If he does not, clubs may offer Arsenal a transfer fee for the player before the end of next season. "His buy-out clause is low?" Morrati said. "We wouldn't take advantage of this as it wouldn't be an honourable move. We don't do this between big clubs."

Henry had an unsuccessful stint with Juventus in 1998-99.

As for Van Nistelrooy, United are adamant the 29-year-old will not be sold in the summer but Moratti believes he would be a more realistic target.

"Van Nistelrooy is a very good forward," Moratti told www.gazzetta.it.

"The difference between Henry and Van Nistelrooy is I know Van Nistelrooy is not happy in Manchester."

nick_anarchy
21-03-2006, 05:13 PM
tbh i think ruud is off this summer and we are bringin in someone else

basslinejunkie
21-03-2006, 05:53 PM
we'l that would just confirm how ****in clueless ferguson is,look what happend with stam.you havent been the same team ever since.

Esox Lucius
22-03-2006, 07:42 AM
daftest thing they ever done selling stam, fergie should have took it on the chin rather than act like a big girl & sell him.

i reckon ruud is off in the summer myself, not sure where.

adriano to chelsea and ruud to inter? :cheese:

Esox Lucius
22-03-2006, 07:44 AM
hahaha blanc must have been his worst buy :lol:

nick_anarchy
22-03-2006, 10:58 AM
i also think it woul dbe a bad mistake to lose ruud but things have to change

as for stam yep it was a fuk up , but we still went on to win the champions league and a lot more premerships , fa cup etc without him so i wouldnt say we aint been the same sicne we aint been the same since schmeichel left and beckham left

Stodgy
22-03-2006, 11:23 AM
Yeah,if you listen to fergie it's because no one player is bigger than the team, but I have a feeling it's because no one player is bigger than fergies ego. Otherwise you'd still have the best crosser of the ball in the world playing for you. From what I've seen in the press its the same with Ruud so he's gonna sell the seasons most prolific goal scorer! Go figure

basslinejunkie
22-03-2006, 01:15 PM

as for stam yep it was a fuk up , but we still went on to win the champions league and a lot more premerships , fa cup etc without him so i wouldnt say we aint been the same sicne we aint been the same since schmeichel left and beckham left

u didnt win the champ league without stam,that was his last season if i remember rightly

nick_anarchy
22-03-2006, 02:12 PM

u didnt win the champ league without stam,that was his last season if i remember rightly

i thought that once i posted , just wated for a post saying im wrong

Traxx
23-03-2006, 11:37 AM

Shows ya how much you know. Stam was in your starting 11 for the champione league you won & probably the fa cup as well.

Traxx
23-03-2006, 11:37 AM
Got there before me junkie.

Esox Lucius
23-03-2006, 12:03 PM
yeah stam was in the barca 99 squad. neville, stam, johnsen & irwin played at the back.

nick_anarchy
23-03-2006, 12:49 PM
like i said i realised that once i posted

Traxx
23-03-2006, 12:54 PM
Bet you did ;)

Numeric
23-03-2006, 01:38 PM
:lol:

as if Ruud's going anywhere...

he was having a bad run of form and Louis was/is scoring goals so he was dropped, Sir Alex knows that when Ruud gets his chance he'll come back firing as he has shown in the past when he's had absences from the starting line-up through injury or whatever reason...

just a load of sensationalist b***ocks from the tabloids as usual, they have to have somin to print on their worthless pages...

:roll:

basslinejunkie
23-03-2006, 08:26 PM
you think someone as good as him is happy sitting on the bench......

Numeric
23-03-2006, 11:20 PM
no he probably isn't happy on the bench right now but he must understand that he's still our number one striker and that he will get his chance soon enough, he just has to make sure he takes that chance which i fully expect him to...

Will
24-03-2006, 02:06 AM
Maybe Liverpool will sign him! Apparently the Inter president said that on their website or something so who knows, I would have thought he'd stay, but you never know with Fergie...

Traxx
24-03-2006, 09:33 AM
**** it id have him at liverpool. Also, i cant believe that your gonna give that permenatley injured little twat soljskaer (?) another contract. Its not as if you've got money to waste when your charging your youth players to watch you in the cup final last month after they helped you get there in the first place. Scumbags.

Esox Lucius
24-03-2006, 10:02 AM
Also, i cant believe that your gonna give that permenatley injured little twat soljskaer (?) another contract.

they give darren fletcher a contract so nothing suprises me :lol:

is that true about the youth players getting charged like lad?

sick that like if it's true.

Traxx
24-03-2006, 10:59 AM
Yeah. They ****ed busbys family off for tickets as well when they'd always got complimentary ones before.

nick_anarchy
24-03-2006, 11:13 AM
Also, i cant believe that your gonna give that permenatley injured little twat soljskaer (?) another contract.

they give darren fletcher a contract so nothing suprises me :lol:

is that true about the youth players getting charged like lad?

sick that like if it's true.

haha what a load of bollox .. where u hear that .. the echo

Traxx
24-03-2006, 11:25 AM
Nope.

nick_anarchy
24-03-2006, 11:34 AM
where then ..

Esox Lucius
24-03-2006, 11:46 AM
remember who owns ur club now though, rich jews...

Esox Lucius
24-03-2006, 11:46 AM
so it wouldnt suprise me

nick_anarchy
24-03-2006, 11:53 AM
haha total bollox

Traxx
24-03-2006, 11:56 AM
Keep kiddin yourself.

Numeric
24-03-2006, 01:31 PM

Traxx lad you're full of s**t as usual, wild comments with no foundation...

yeah OK United have give Solksjear a contract, get over it, why are you so bothered? because he scored a few goals against your s**te once or twice? and Ruud's worth all of Liverpools strikers put together and as if he'd consider playing for a disgustingly vile football club such as Liverpool anyway...

i hope Everton t**t your s**te this weekend then you can truely kiss goodbye any chance of second you may still have...

Traxx
24-03-2006, 02:19 PM
Traxx lad you're full of s**t as usual, wild comments with no foundation...

Prove im wrong bollox, until then, you saying im wrong is based on none either.

yeah OK United have give Solksjear a contract, get over it, why are you so bothered? because he scored a few goals against your s**te once or twice?

No, because he is "Permanently injured" therefore a dead weight, especially at his age.

and Ruud's worth all of Liverpools strikers put together

Yup, he is.

and as if he'd consider playing for a disgustingly vile football club such as Liverpool anyway...

Club? disgusting? vile? haha thats a bit rich isnt it. Why do you think everyone loves united so much? :lol:

Numeric
24-03-2006, 08:55 PM
you made the original comments so it's you who needs to back them up man...

as for Solksjear, yeah he may be dead weight, call me sentimental, but he's been an awesome servant to Utd for many years, content to let other forwards take the limelight and do his best when he's called upon, it may be bad business to give him another contract, but i have no problem with that as i think he deserves respect and gratitude for his service...

it's true that all football clubs have a bad element to their fan-base but the recent reports of Liverpool fans throwing excrement is vile and disgusting in my opinion...

Traxx
24-03-2006, 10:06 PM
Why? im quite happy that there true so that will do me. I was just pointing out that you cant bring proof into it if you cant prove me wrong. Sure i agree throwin shit is bad as well, more a sign of how bad things have got then anythin.

Numeric
25-03-2006, 02:30 PM
In that case i'm happy to believe your comments about the Youth Team and Busby's family are false...

Traxx
25-03-2006, 03:19 PM
Good for you.

nick_anarchy
25-03-2006, 03:57 PM
Keep kiddin yourself.

haha its a tipical scousers comment "bollox"

Traxx
25-03-2006, 04:02 PM
'Typical' ;)

Bored of this thread now anyways.

Esox Lucius