PDA

View Full Version : Birmingham - Liverpool

phantomdj
21-03-2006, 09:26 PM
0-6 so far.....

14 goals in 3 games...

hopefully we are clinically there now in terms of striking.... true we played the teams we needed to play to get our striking confidence back, but that's the same thing Arsenal got and look at how they are flying at the moment.

Watching Liverpool or Arsenal is far more entertaining than watching Chelsea bore their way to a win... that's for sure.

I'm delighted for Crouch.... Glad Morientes got one... hopefully it will lift him.

DJsmallpaul
21-03-2006, 09:29 PM
**** me people need to read post b4 they post themselves :cheese:

phantomdj
21-03-2006, 09:30 PM
**** me people need to read post b4 they post themselves :cheese:

typing at the same time mate ....

:cheese:

DJsmallpaul
21-03-2006, 09:36 PM
Aye all 3 of us did i think :lol:

Stodgy
21-03-2006, 09:39 PM
what? where? when? :paranoid:

Traxx
21-03-2006, 09:59 PM
Cant stop scoring now can they, good for the confidance if nothing else. Gotta be one of the biggest wins of the season that if not the biggest. Evershite are gonna fukin get it the weekend...

phantomdj
21-03-2006, 10:02 PM
we should rip evershite apart....

the only hope they have is to stop us playing football.... that's the best they can hope for because they are shit. :cheese:

phantomdj
21-03-2006, 10:05 PM
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41469000/jpg/_41469692_bruce_getty300.jpg

Traxx
21-03-2006, 10:13 PM
Riise's goal was a corker.

DJsmallpaul
21-03-2006, 10:36 PM

"well if i don't get the sack now the chairman really is a cock"

Stodgy
21-03-2006, 10:54 PM

"is that my career I can see on the floor?"

djfase
21-03-2006, 11:10 PM
No i think hes just trying to count how many directions his nose goes in :lol:

piginabush
22-03-2006, 12:33 AM

ooh look, there is the Championship beconing me :lol:

Esox Lucius
22-03-2006, 05:53 AM
woooooooooo beat relegation fodder in a cup game.

Traxx
22-03-2006, 07:27 AM
We'll be twattin relgation fodder on saturday as well.

Esox Lucius
22-03-2006, 07:39 AM
:lol:

nah banter aside you played well even if it was against brum :lol:

still fancy our chances on saturday. glad i get prem plus games for nowt :cheese:

phantomdj
22-03-2006, 08:17 AM

still fancy our chances on saturday. glad i get prem plus games for nowt :cheese:

fancy your chances? based on what? you know you are annoyed you are playing us THIS saturday..... so glad momo is back now....

Esox Lucius
22-03-2006, 08:19 AM

fancy your chances? based on what? you know you are annoyed you are playing us THIS saturday..... so glad momo is back now....

based on our recent form cock'end

glad momo is back? why so you can pretend he is davids with his new glasses, because really he is shit? :lol:

Esox Lucius
22-03-2006, 08:22 AM

us? we are playing liverpool mate, not leeds!

nick_anarchy
22-03-2006, 09:19 AM
good win , i could sence someone was goin to get a battering

everton to inflict the same score line on sat

french_og
22-03-2006, 10:35 AM
Felt sorry for Bruce, some of the defending was comical. They have got loads of injuries also.

Good performance from Liverpool though, what a turnaround after losing to Arsenal, everyone was writing them off but they are 11 points ahead of Arsenal and now in Semis of the FA Cup.

Stodgy
22-03-2006, 11:14 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep trying with the jokes m8 but you'll never be a comedian :lol:

DJ RE:HAB
22-03-2006, 12:37 PM
Am really looking forward to the derby now down to 2 main facts really.

The first that we (liverpool) have started to find the net.

And that everton have picked up for and are playing really well.

I reckon both sides and the neutral should be in for one of the best derbys in a while...

The Mighty reds to win tho i reckon 2-1... scoring in the last 10 mins.

nick_anarchy
22-03-2006, 02:13 PM

its like saying liverpool to finish 2nd :lol:

Esox Lucius
22-03-2006, 02:25 PM
Am really looking forward to the derby now down to 2 main facts really.

The first that we (liverpool) have started to find the net.

And that everton have picked up for and are playing really well.

I reckon both sides and the neutral should be in for one of the best derbys in a while...

The Mighty reds to win tho i reckon 2-1... scoring in the last 10 mins.

yeah no matter who wins i reckon we are in for a good game, both of us have been playng well in the run up to it.

Stodgy
22-03-2006, 07:17 PM

its like saying liverpool to finish 2nd :lol:

I've told you once :nono: :lol:

nick_anarchy
23-03-2006, 10:57 AM
o sorry u beat birmingham 7-0 in the cup , u will win the prem now , and all your srikers will become top scorers at the end of the season

pfft

Esox Lucius
23-03-2006, 11:20 AM
o sorry u beat birmingham 7-0 in the cup , u will win the prem now , and all your srikers will become top scorers at the end of the season

pfft

innit :lol:

Traxx
23-03-2006, 11:20 AM
Nick you get worse & worse, were do you get all this shite from?

Traxx
23-03-2006, 11:23 AM
"innit" "innit" :lol: :lol: etc etc

All manc gobshites in it together :)

Esox Lucius
23-03-2006, 11:24 AM
Nick you get worse & worse, were do you get all this shite from?

got to admit lad, you kopites win a game and all of a sudden you come out the woodwork with praise ;)

not that evertonians do it like :paranoid: :cheese:

Traxx
23-03-2006, 11:28 AM
Oh i get it. When your team wins your not alowed to praise it anymore coz you've had shite games in the past, should just say nothin should we????

Its only softarse mancs comin out with "gonna win the league now" "gonna be top scorers" etc

Traxx
23-03-2006, 11:29 AM
One game at a time.

Esox Lucius
23-03-2006, 11:33 AM
not so much you, but some kopites on here honestly think they are the best team in the prem.

phantomdj
23-03-2006, 12:38 PM
you cant wind us up with your BS evershite and mancs.... it's you lot who dont appear when you are losing yet come here when you win or liverpool lose....

apart from numeric, cant think of any others who show their face when you lose....

all along i said liverpool were losing because we didnt finish teams off or take our chances...now we are .... no one is changing their tune to anything....

nick_anarchy
23-03-2006, 12:41 PM
Oh i get it. When your team wins your not alowed to praise it anymore coz you've had shite games in the past, should just say nothin should we????

Its only softarse mancs comin out with "gonna win the league now" "gonna be top scorers" etc

cos thats how u act ..

what will it be next week same thing we hear every season

" its our season this goin to win the league & champions league "

iv already had a text off a mate saying "watch us next season its all ours " haha talk about a game at a time

Traxx
23-03-2006, 12:43 PM
So your mate speaks for all of us does he? no i didnt think so & it certainly aint how i act, that sort of bull shit is more a united trait.

phantomdj
23-03-2006, 12:44 PM
that sort of bull shit is more a united trait.

yeah totally...

nick_anarchy
23-03-2006, 12:45 PM
you cant wind us up with your BS evershite and mancs.... it's you lot who dont appear when you are losing yet come here when you win or liverpool lose....

apart from numeric, cant think of any others who show their face when you lose....

all along i said liverpool were losing because we didnt finish teams off or take our chances...now we are .... no one is changing their tune to anything....

bull shit u know quite well im on here , the only time i wasnt is when i moved house 3 weeks ago , and i wasnt on line for what 4 days ..
so dont try and say us mancs on here hide cos u r chattin shit ....

tho if u wanted to be picky and say that , i noticd u didnt post for a while after a few games u had lost

same with will and arsenal .....

nick_anarchy
23-03-2006, 12:46 PM
So your mate speaks for all of us does he? no i didnt think so & it certainly aint how i act, that sort of bull shit is more a united trait.

well i would say yeh .. hes morea die hard fan than most ppl i know , for someone who travel'd to the CL final on his own and goes nearly all home games and away games on his own ( unlike some ppl on here )

tho as a kopite he chats shit like all of u

phantomdj
23-03-2006, 12:47 PM

bull shit u know quite well im on here , the only time i wasnt is when i moved house 3 weeks ago , and i wasnt on line for what 4 days ..

tho if u wanted to be picky and say that , i noticd u didnt post for a while after a few games u had lost

read back through my posts mate... i actually told IN ADVANCE i wouldnt be on for a bit due to work... i did that because i knew this sort of thing would be brought up....

Esox Lucius
23-03-2006, 12:47 PM

what you on about eric pollard?

phantomdj
23-03-2006, 12:48 PM

what you on about eric pollard?

nothing lilly savage

nick_anarchy
23-03-2006, 12:50 PM

read back through my posts mate... i actually told IN ADVANCE i wouldnt be on for a bit due to work... i did that because i knew this sort of thing would be brought up....

what so we all should do that then ?? haha

Esox Lucius
23-03-2006, 12:50 PM
quality :lol:

Traxx
23-03-2006, 12:54 PM

well i would say yeh .. hes morea die hard fan than most ppl i know , for someone who travel'd to the CL final on his own and goes nearly all home games and away games on his own ( unlike some ppl on here )

tho as a kopite he chats shit like all of u

You would say??? oh dear

hahah :lol:

marginmaster
23-03-2006, 08:44 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/4832776.stm

Traxx
23-03-2006, 09:22 PM
I read on another board of a lad who had us to win 6-0 with hyppia to get the first. You'd be gutted with cisse makin it 7.

phantomdj
23-03-2006, 10:47 PM
While goal after goal was flying into the St Andrews net, the ever-efficient Ged was busy at home delving deep into the club's history to unearth the following facts about our famous victory...

# It was the first time Liverpool have ever scored five goals or more in two F.A.Cup ties in the same season (5 at Luton in Round Three)

# It was Liverpool's biggest ever away win in the FA Cup beating the previous record of 6-2 at Yeovil & Petters United in 1935.

# It was the second biggest away win in the club's history falling one goal short of the 8-0 victory at Stoke City in the League Cup in November 2000 (Sami Hyypia scored in this game too).

# It was only the second time Liverpool have scored six goals or more in an away tie in the FA Cup.

# It was the biggest win by any team in the last eight since Everton beat Southport 9-1 in 1930-31 and the biggest away win since Blackburn won 7-0 at Bootle in 1889-90.

# And, finally, it was Liverpool's 30th clean sheet of the season - only the seventh time the feat has been achieved and the first time for 22 years.

278d7e64a374de26f==