PDA

View Full Version : great techno is out there by the shed load....

rhythmtech
22-03-2006, 01:17 AM
too much negativity around here. techno is bloody great at the moment....

just to prove it (in no perticular order)

concrete djz, skoog, ant, drummer, beyer, fatcollective, krome, E.G., wilson, humphries, divide, hertz, hardcell, par grindvik, fischer, dj murphy, lars klein, burkat, leibing, speedy j, paul mac, ben simms, surgeon, walter, calver, dsp, android, preach, lekebusch, sneo, gunjack, elton d, dirtybass, bailey, seb neitsa, kay.d.smith, pgv, natus, moss, lehman, bissmire, long, hades, cowie, warez, cirez d, anderson noise, lenzi, hare, liberators, ball... etc (the list goes on & on)

i have heard absolute belters from all of the above recently.. techno is looking very very good at the moment and i bloody loves it. :cheese:

(sorry if i left anyone off the list but the old jamaican ciggies are a bitch!! :lol: )

dirty_bass
22-03-2006, 02:26 AM
yep, there`s plenty of good stuff, and even more chaff.
Ignor the chaff and dig the good shit.

djshiva
22-03-2006, 04:37 AM
diggin through all the crap, makes those gems all the more lovely when you find them! ;)

Si the Sigh
22-03-2006, 07:50 AM
Amen! I'm sick as fu*k of people saying there's bugger all out there, there is. Just dig harder. I posted a thread like this a while back and my thoughts are still the same.

Mucky Beats
22-03-2006, 09:57 AM
hear hear :devilish:

RDR
22-03-2006, 10:55 AM
I think the problem stems from the player haters... and a modicum of frustration on the part of people who have the talent but not the release.

I have been in that camp before, being disgruntled is a hard and bitter pill to swallow, and it makes it all the more frustrating to hear releases that are clearly total nonsense.. with the perversity of it that ANYONE can release a record if they have enough money (vinyl) and no money (mp3)

There i've said it... those are what i think the reasons are. After all you only hear producers/djs saying such negative things... its because we can. who else will? no-one because a punter doesnt have the knowledge. (unless the tune us REALLY ****ing bad...)

Dont misunderstand me, im NOT being negative here - just trying to explain. I think the mor we understand why it happens the better armed we are to deal.

I LOVE telectornic music... in all its glorious forms and firmly believe its here to stay.. maybe forever in some form.

SO, hear hear! long live techno, long live good music.

Jay Pace
22-03-2006, 01:19 PM
I buy at least 10 tracks I really like every month these days.
I love buying mp3s. So liberating not having to worry about the cost of each record!

RDR
22-03-2006, 01:23 PM
Good point.

robin m
22-03-2006, 01:51 PM
Whenever I let myself go shopping and give myself a record I budget I can always spend it all on tunes I really like no problem. It takes a bit longer for me to do these days perhaps, but I don't know how much of that is due to my taste getting more refined and how much is due to the amount of uninspiring tunes there are... not that it matters!

The quality's still definitely out there, that's for sure - and the fact that you have to sift for it just makes it even better. :cheese:

gunjack
22-03-2006, 06:16 PM
gunjack got 5 records out in the month of march!

FUSION
22-03-2006, 06:26 PM
gunjack got 5 records out in the month of march!

fair play to you as well the audio assault is very very good.

I agree loads a good shit at the mo you just got to dig

gunjack
23-03-2006, 08:14 PM
agreed. there's loads of music coming out every day at this point and folks are too busy complaining to dig.

278d7e64a374de26f==