PDA

View Full Version : Help!!! My FL Studio has stoped working!!

Barely Human
28-08-2003, 01:18 PM
Ive had the arctic release on my machine for quite a while now and no problems. But the other day, i started it and a messege come up saying "DIB cannot be made". The program still works, exept for when you try to play in the playlist, cuase then it just keeps bringin up a new message box each bar saying the same thing. I tried unistalling, reistalling to no avail. Then i tried uninstalling and seaching through the registry for all the keys and deleting them. Then reinstalling. Still doesnt work! Has anyone got any ideas on how to sort this as i really dont fancy formating my hdd's again! Im trying to get hold of a new version to see if that works(maybe an iso), But im guesing that that wont help :cry:

Basil Rush
28-08-2003, 02:03 PM
http://forums.sectionz.com/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=21447

it's not just you :)

MARKEG
31-08-2003, 01:08 AM
looks like the prob is sorted!

Barely Human
31-08-2003, 07:21 AM
Yeah manged to get it sorted now :D I uninstalled and went through the registry for ages deleting everything to do with it. Then i reinstalled it into a different place. Thank god for that :D

DJZeMig_L
01-09-2003, 05:17 AM
Bro.. I don't wanna pass as the bad guy but the actual original isn't that expensive m8.. support the developers.. this is a smart team that as been very dedicated 2 the prog. and as been able 2 turn a toy into a very interesting track tool machine.. I mean it even has a 32 bit float point internal resolution, support 4 multi-plugins, mixer, asio, multi.out, audio..

I have just bough Renoise on a tip from some1 here at the forum .. haven't had time 2 check propelly but seems very tigh :) .. not even 50 Euros!!!

Hope u don't take it badly .. not meant 2 sound patronising or anything like it!

Cheers,

Z

Barely Human
01-09-2003, 01:23 PM
I totaly agree with you mate :D But i am totaly skint at the momet! If i make any money on tracks i make then i will definately by the software as its only right! My mate uses renoise, really good program if you into trackers, but also wait for med sound studio 2 when that comes out as that will probably be more powerfull.

DJZeMig_L
01-09-2003, 01:59 PM
;)

Z

278d7e64a374de26f==