PDA

View Full Version : new website updates

rowland the bastard
24-03-2006, 10:34 AM
hi yal, just to let you know that there are new and exiting updates on my site.
the label section is all but done! most of the infected artists are uploaded, and biogs / artwork for both labels are there.

discog's, bio artist's new release previews should be live by tonight

RTB

Col
24-03-2006, 11:10 AM
spam.

Mucky Beats
24-03-2006, 11:17 AM
cool will check it

rowland the bastard
24-03-2006, 12:25 PM
spam.

and your point is?

rhythmtech
24-03-2006, 12:31 PM
spam.

and your point is?

no messin about there devon boy! :lol:

rowland the bastard
24-03-2006, 02:32 PM
spam.

and your point is?

no messin about there devon boy! :lol:

who's messing? is this eoin from my space? if so pm me geezer, lets get those mix's for my site sorted today!

rhythmtech
24-03-2006, 02:52 PM
nah mate but thats what i meant. no messin - straight to the point.

rowland the bastard
24-03-2006, 02:58 PM
ok cool!

rhythmtech
24-03-2006, 03:03 PM
btw roland.. seeing as how we're spamming ;) check out my site... there productions to d/l check "roxy's stomp" in the media section... you'll like it i would say.

http://www.7161.com/~Rhythm_Technologies

rowland the bastard
24-03-2006, 04:49 PM
btw roland.. seeing as how we're spamming ;) check out my site... there productions to d/l check "roxy's stomp" in the media section... you'll like it i would say.

just gave me a headache!

Nice! :cheese:

rhythmtech
24-03-2006, 04:52 PM
gud gud

Technobitch
24-03-2006, 08:05 PM

awwww naming your tune after Roxy, bit of a soft spot for her then....................or a hard one ha ha ha ;)

what does sammi think

rhythmtech
24-03-2006, 08:12 PM
what does who think ;)

and no theres a reason its named after her... and yes its quite a hard spot!!! afterall i am a dirty old man and she is a pretty young thing :)

Technobitch
24-03-2006, 08:22 PM
what does who think ;)

and no theres a reason its named after her... and yes its quite a hard spot!!! afterall i am a dirty old man and she is a pretty young thing :)

:lol: no wonder you were so gutted she wasnt there when you came over for your visit, im sure she'l make the effort next time....................as long as no dirty old men scare her away :eyes:

rowland the bastard
24-03-2006, 08:34 PM
what does who think ;)

:lol: no wonder you were so gutted she wasnt there when you came over for your visit, im sure she'l make the effort next time....................as long as no dirty old men scare her away :eyes:

wadup tb how's tricks? :cheese:

Technobitch
24-03-2006, 09:28 PM
what does who think ;)

all good ta, looking forward to the start of the outdoor party season thats for sure :twisted: :techno:

nice site, few funny pics too.

and hows you ?

rowland the bastard
25-03-2006, 10:52 AM
what does who think ;)

all good ta, looking forward to the start of the outdoor party season thats for sure :twisted: :techno:

nice site, few funny pics too.

and hows you ?

good honey!

Col
25-03-2006, 04:53 PM
spam.

and your point is?

your post was in the wrong forum. that was my point.

rhythmtech
25-03-2006, 06:33 PM
not really m8. rowland makes techno and he posted in the techno forum...

Traxx
25-03-2006, 06:54 PM
Yeah but it was promotion hence having a techno promotion section.

rhythmtech
25-03-2006, 07:14 PM
so is the dirty bass radio thread gettin moved? are all the links to new releases gettin moved? weird what one persons idea of spam is compared to anothers...

to me spam/promotion should really be about nights and releases. rowland did promo his site but also pointed out that there were free sets available for d/l.. more sharing than spam. but who am i to argue.

Traxx
25-03-2006, 07:20 PM
so is the dirty bass radio thread gettin moved? are all the links to new releases gettin moved? weird what one persons idea of spam is compared to anothers...

I agree. Cant do it to one & not everyone.

Col
25-03-2006, 07:42 PM

I agree. Cant do it to one & not everyone.

i agree too. i just like to give the acid boys a hard time. :lol:

eviled303
26-03-2006, 02:30 PM

i prefer his bangra rap meself. he makes a mean bangra rap.

Mucky Beats
26-03-2006, 04:11 PM

i prefer his bangra rap meself. he makes a mean bangra rap.

yeh true the bangra rap is good ya... but check his afgan garage its the bomb !

LoOopy
27-03-2006, 05:33 AM
nice mate about time i's back up and running i have some geezers who wanted to check it out and dl your mixs for some bookin in canuck land

278d7e64a374de26f==