PDA

View Full Version : Spurs "desperate to sell defoe"

Traxx
24-03-2006, 04:52 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/4842262.stm

Id be happy to take him of there hands but i still think we should keep cisse. Morientes needs to go.

Fingers crossed if we do get him he doesnt turn shite like all the others have :lol:

Traxx
24-03-2006, 04:54 PM
Dont know how he can say he's happy with his strikers either but i dont think he's the type to come out & kick off in public or even behind the scenes. Not many of them type of managers left these days.

Esox Lucius
24-03-2006, 04:54 PM
hell of a signing if you could get him

Traxx
24-03-2006, 05:33 PM
Thought it was a bit strange of benitez to come out with something like this when the windows closed. The spurs chairman is kicking off big time according to the teletext.

macca
24-03-2006, 06:09 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/4842262.stm

Id be happy to take him of there hands but i still think we should keep cisse. Morientes needs to go.

Fingers crossed if we do get him he doesnt turn shite like all the others have :lol:

dont agree on the cisse shout the guy is shocking its unreal how the **** he became a footballer i dont no all he can do is run ****in shite sorry i despise the cunt

macca
24-03-2006, 06:10 PM
both morientes an cisse need 2 go but if i had a choice between of em going an the other stayin it would be morientes everytime

macca
24-03-2006, 06:11 PM
both morientes an cisse need 2 go but if i had a choice between of 1 of em going an the other stayin it would be morientes 2 stay everytime

better :razz:

Traxx
24-03-2006, 06:36 PM
Nah at least cisse causes problems. Defenders must be rubbing tehre hands when they see nando on the team sheet. He does fuk all & is too far off the pace.

macca
24-03-2006, 06:55 PM
Nah at least cisse causes problems. Defenders must be rubbing tehre hands when they see nando on the team sheet. He does fuk all & is too far off the pace.

only problems cisse causes is a headache to liverpool fans cant see how any 1 can defend him hes useless an should of chose 2 run in the olympics hes so shocking its unreal no touch, no footballing brain (just 1 thing in mind blast it) always looks 4 some 1 else 2 blame when hes easily shrugged off the ball of when he plays a wank pass 2 nobody. now compare that 2 nandos faults: no pace, easy 2 shrugg off the ball :roll: cisse best assest is his pace that is all, morientes has a decent touch an does little pass's here an there also gets stuck in sometimes. sounds like im defending him but im not he hasnt lived up 2 what we all expected but at least hes a footballer unlike like sprinter cisse

phantomdj
24-03-2006, 07:16 PM
we want players who fight for every ball and wear the shirt with pride

jam
26-03-2006, 05:56 PM
I don't think Defoe is good enough for Liverpool,you should be going for players like Torres,not the likes of Crouch,Defoe and Cisse.

Will
27-03-2006, 03:32 AM
I agree, don't think he's quite what they need... Watched a bit of French football and saw Vieri, Di Viao and Pauleta playing, be interesting to see them in the prem, especially Vieri, not sure how old he is now though... Ibrahimovich might be good...

lukekendall
27-03-2006, 08:47 AM
Rafa is a cock for saying we wanted to sell him!!

why the **** would we want cisse and sell them defoe??

defoe is one of our best players we would not sell him....

basslinejunkie
27-03-2006, 01:47 PM
ibrahmavic??? i wish.weve no chance of getting him.

Esox Lucius
27-03-2006, 02:17 PM
ibrahimovic wont leave juve.

french_og
27-03-2006, 02:34 PM
Liverpool need instant success not another Spanish player who takes a season to get used to the pace of the Premiership, Defoe would fit in straight away and would feed of Crouch. Torres who would also just be another pussy Spanish cry baby falling over and whinging over every tackle.

djfase
27-03-2006, 06:52 PM
Defoes defo gotta go to WC even if owens fit, cos if owens not 100%, then defoe is closest weve got

jam
28-03-2006, 12:08 AM
Liverpool need instant success not another Spanish player who takes a season to get used to the pace of the Premiership, Defoe would fit in straight away and would feed of Crouch. Torres who would also just be another pussy Spanish cry baby falling over and whinging over every tackle.

I was just using him as an example,meaning they needed a world class player,not an average one.

Will
28-03-2006, 05:48 AM
You never know about Ibrahimovic, he's behind Trezeguet in the pecking order so if Liverpool offered him first team football I reckon he might be tempted, but he's the callibre of player a team challenging for top honours needs I reckon.

278d7e64a374de26f==