PDA

View Full Version : I hate being on sky

DJsmallpaul
24-03-2006, 05:48 PM
Were on the old magic lantern tonight & i must say with the form were in at the moment i'm not looking forward to the outcome. I just i hate the fact that we might show ourselves up in front of the nation :oops:

Anyway fingers crossed & i'm hoping our new signings (Gray from Sunderland & Alan Mahon from Wigan) will give us the kick up the arse we need. Can't believe we got Mahon for just £200,000, ****in quality left footed player.

phantomdj
24-03-2006, 07:30 PM
i hate sky in general...

rupert murdoch... the evil zionist :mad:

DJsmallpaul
25-03-2006, 02:17 AM
Yea i agree with you Phantom

DJsmallpaul
25-03-2006, 02:38 AM
after 6 straight defets & 1 goal in that time. So onwards & upwardsAnyway back onto the more important things...WHOO ! GET IN !! 2-0 happy days.

Secondly for anybody that watched :paranoid: ok nobody then :lol: but we were absolutly ****in shit for the first 20 mins, dunno what it was like on the box but it felt like we were in for a hiding, then low & behold we scored againsed the run of play. Frig me they should have been 3 nil up whith us giving the ball away for the guy to cross then the striker miss, then big Frank "the rapist" Sinclair heading the ball back to the keeper only for the striker to get on it..yet fluff his chance. Cracking goal form Eddie's nephew Amdy Gray, quality turn & strike, knew exactly where the defenders was & knew exactly which way the keeper was going to go & where he was going to place his shot.

After that we were ok, bit scrappy at times but then came the second, Great cross from the on loan mam Bardsley picking out scouser Branch who towered in his header from 4 yards. "Graham de Branchio.. he is magnifico..graham de branchio..graham de branchio!!" :cheese:

After that...piece of piss :content: , Earnshaw came on early...haha wank.

Don't know if you read the Bardsley post i did but i mentioned he got the MotM last week when we lost, He got it again tonight...of sky ...prob for his class chip/cross to the far post for Branch. He did show losts of quality tonight :cool:

End of the day it's a bit of relief after 6 straight defets & 1 goal in that time. So onwards & upwards

DJsmallpaul
25-03-2006, 02:40 AM
Huh :scratch: posted the last bit first, supposed to start with "Anyway"

DJsmallpaul
25-03-2006, 02:43 AM
& lots of M's that should be N's :doh:

278d7e64a374de26f==