PDA

View Full Version : AUDIODACITY UPDATE - NeoMusicStore Online

morphamish
24-03-2006, 07:38 PM
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f274/morphamish/Audiodacity-Letteringremash.jpg experimental techno, electro and anything that crosses the mind

Elo peeps. In the Audiodacity bunker the gnomes have chipped away feverishly night and day and day and night to reveal a shiny new facility. See it glisten in the moonlight... You are transfixed, hypnotised by its evil charms as if it were some consumer tractor beam. You want to... open your heart and wallet. Yes, yes my pretty, come to the store where you can give all your money to music making people and gnomes. They will feed tonight. Yes that's right, we now have a web shop on the Audiodacity site, hosted by Neo music store, be among it and at one with it. Let it enfold your very being till you have the strange electronic music your soul craves. Why deny yourself? The hunger must be sated. You are under its power and there can be no resistance.

You can hear full length previews in lo-grade mp3, buy vinyl direct and download high quality mp3s of tracks by Morph, Cymbol and Double Helix.

Over the next couple of days FLAC lossless versions will also be made available for all you audiophiles out there to hear everything in uber master quality juiciness.

You can go directly to the store here (http://www.neomusicstore.com/labels/label-6699-audiodacity.html)

or access through the label site www.audiodacity.co.uk

pablo_sonic_terrorist
27-03-2006, 02:27 PM
i've been caning no1 at the moment, i'm loving the Cymbol, spektral tilt!

morphamish
27-03-2006, 08:31 PM
Wicked mate, glad its getting enjoyed. That's actually our second vinyl release btw. If you are looking for more Cymbol stuff they've got an excellent ep out on MNX records called the Sinusoidal Tendencies EP. Look out for another Audiodacity record in the not so distant future too.

morphamish
29-03-2006, 06:26 AM
Lossless versions of all tracks now available...

278d7e64a374de26f==