PDA

View Full Version : [hard] Concrete Djz - HexagonaL

MITA
25-03-2006, 06:41 PM
Hey folks

...viewed from 6 angles,tell us how u see thisone.
hehe
enjoy~!

www.concretedjz.net/mita/Concrete_Djz__Hexagonal.mp3

;)

rhythmtech
25-03-2006, 07:19 PM
very nice deep start.. lovely progression through-out. very creepy feeling with all the fx noizes but the underlying beat and groove has that lovely broken feel to it. no need to comment on production, its spot on as usual. my only personal opinion is that i woulda worked the groove more and held back on the fx noizes. all in all a very good and cleverly put together track.

dan the acid man
25-03-2006, 10:46 PM
im loving this, nice spacey feel about it, good production and composition

BloodStar
26-03-2006, 03:18 PM
interesting track. nice deep buildup in the beginning changes into hard machinery after kick in. nice. like the progression in this track and all the effected wierd sounds here and there.
production sounds quite nice. kick has a right punch but i hear something in the bottom is little muddy, probably that oompah offbeat loop. i would check that and do some touch on eq,. i think it could give it more space and depth in the bottom end. just my pers feel.. nice track, anyway.

Mindful
26-03-2006, 10:06 PM
this is very nice.
love the intro and realy digging the drums.
im in shit head phones(well im not in them)but production sounds good as far as i can tell.
Realy like the atmosphere and feel of the track.
love the energy of the arrangment
Realy good stuff.

MITA
26-03-2006, 10:43 PM
thanks ppl.

@Dan: well,its all said in yar nick mate! hehehe ;)

@ Blood: Yeah,i got that in my ear also,but as it is a part offbeat loop its eaten by compressor..
but i like the depth of the 3 other kiks,so i think it kina goes with this track.
anyway...again thanks 4 ur thoughts ppl

@Mind: i see u like thisone...any new tracks of urs to hear man???

Mindful
26-03-2006, 10:47 PM
Theres one in here somwhere what i posted a bit ago

Mindful
26-03-2006, 11:33 PM
dont want to infect your thread with a link mate:)

BRADLEE
27-03-2006, 10:34 PM
Yo really good stuff homie. Reminds me of the older style Umek Stuff on Consumer Recreation but just a bit harder. I would definitely play this for sure. No doubt about this cracking some speaker cabinets.

tOM B
02-04-2006, 01:44 PM
i really really like that, can't think of much else to say :)

Evil G
04-04-2006, 10:50 PM
i'm curious, do you mix into the limiter? if i try to limit this hard it always falls apart, but this stays fairly tight.

278d7e64a374de26f==