PDA

View Full Version : Robert Natus

tekboi
29-08-2003, 02:16 AM
What does everyone think of Robert Natus's new stuff? I just heard the new one on Construct Rhythm called System Stabil and I really thought all three tracks are awesome. Not the normal Construct Rhythm sound, I havent been into this label much at all but this release is cool. Apparently he will be remixing Heroes 5 also, should be nice.

Some of Natus's old stuff I didnt really get into, but his new stuff is really impressing me, quality stuff, what uz think?

The Overfiend
29-08-2003, 03:19 AM
Natus is nasty and he's only 21 I think.
The future looks good.

Skarabex
29-08-2003, 11:37 PM
amazingly good producer, that's my oppinion.

DJ Corbzy
30-08-2003, 01:46 AM
got something of his on a white....think it might be a subsounds release...something 'forest'?

hmmm will check innabit....too lazy to move...heh :D

Spark
30-08-2003, 12:27 PM
His new release on Skull Tunes is awesome! :twisted:

djbuzzbe
30-08-2003, 09:23 PM
jus heard his new single on juno yeah its damn right dirty pumping techno proper peak time stuff :twisted: dis man has talent

Sunil
30-08-2003, 11:53 PM
Natus is nasty and he's only 21 I think.
The future looks good.

For some reason I thought the picture on the sleeve of his Blitzkrieg release was actually him, so I thought he was way older than 21! The Pneumatik releases have been deadly, the new remix on Highland Beats is nice too.

FORCE 5
31-08-2003, 10:13 AM
Only got FC on Subsounds and another tune called Battlecat...both are wicked and will be watching for future releases.....mmmm love the skull tunes and construct rythem stuff....when were they released ? or when?

FORCE 5
01-09-2003, 12:00 AM
Excuse my ignorance once again...i was just looking at a few of my construct rythems and seen that robert natus is also pnuematic(spelling) so yeah i do have a few more of his tunes that i thought...Construct rythem "Kanalsphere"... poooo wicked stuff

The Overfiend
03-09-2003, 05:18 PM
Can someone tell me who's a good enough retailer that I can order some of his stuff to be shipped in America. Because Its half impossible to get it out here. Ive known about this guy since 2001 and people give me a blank look out here everytime i ask for it, but thats half of everybody else i try to get here anyways, I hate this place...

FORCE 5
03-09-2003, 10:20 PM
Try shopping online Matey... :wink: www.bangingtunes.com

I live way the f*ck out in New Zealand and im having no trouble at all getting these releases,and im getting them like 3-4days after they hit the shelves in the UK....online shopping is the way to go my friend..

And im sure some more people on here can give you the address of some other online stores.

Otherwise...keep looking and hoping :roll:

The Overfiend
03-09-2003, 10:27 PM
Try shopping online Matey... :wink: www.bangingtunes.com

I live way the f*ck out in New Zealand and im having no trouble at all getting these releases,and im getting them like 3-4days after they hit the shelves in the UK....online shopping is the way to go my friend..

And im sure some more people on here can give you the address of some other online stores.

Otherwise...keep looking and hoping :roll:

Thanks champ

278d7e64a374de26f==