View Full Version : BRING THE NOISE//April 2 Line Up

Adrenalin
27-03-2006, 09:40 PM
BRING THE NOISE
Techno/Hard Dance Internet Radio
http://www.techno.fm
12pm - 3pm (5pm - 8pm U.K. time)

April 1:
THE GERM (DPIM/Intellihance - USA) Acid Techno: The Germ is a name that's seen more and more in recent months and an artist that is deserving of your ears! Hailing from New York, N.Y. USA, The Germ is easily one of America's top techno artists and aspiring producers. Fans of acid / London techno rejoice.

BRUCE LOGAN (Goathead Rec. - Sweden) & AGARIC (Native Diffusion Rec. - Sweden) Funky Techno : A 4 deck mix from 2 of Swedens top techno producers under alias monikers. A mature, funky techno masterpiece with a touch of mystery. Can you guess who they are?

Upcoming Guest Mixes: Aaron Liberator, Jeff Amadeus, Matt K., Darc Marc (monthly resident), Mucky Beats, Dustin Zahn, Michael Wenz, D.A.V.E. the Drummer and the man behind the killer Blackout Audio label, Mark EG!! More to be announced soon. To get your track or mix on BRING THE NOISE, contact: info@route66promotions.com
Remember....KEEP IT HARD!

rhythmtech
27-03-2006, 09:44 PM
lookin good chris.. i should have that production mix ready in about a month or so...

Adrenalin
27-03-2006, 09:58 PM
Thanks Baz! Each week the show just gets better and more people are submitting mixes & tracks, so it's going excellent.

Production mix? You'll have to refresh my memory! Too many mixes to keep track of! haha!

rhythmtech
27-03-2006, 10:07 PM
the live set..

Adrenalin
27-03-2006, 10:16 PM
Ok, that's right. Live P.A. Now I remember!

Adrenalin
30-03-2006, 07:22 PM
Bumpity bump bump!

Too good of a line up for this to get buried.

Adrenalin
03-04-2006, 07:39 PM
My apologies to everyone who tuned in and, once again, didn't hear what was scheduled. I had a DJ gig in Montreal, Canada on Saturday, so I prerecorded the show since I wouldn't be back before showtime on Sunday to broadcast live. I tried for over 4 hours to upload the show file after my gig and it failed every time. I even tried different FTP software programs and it still wouldn't work. I had to get some sleep, so I crashed. When I woke up and checked my email I had received the follow from Techno.fm staff:

Re: Server Down

**** sorry guys
my ftp server was disabled for some reason... it was ok when i went to
bed at 8am
got up at 12 and it was off.. ****..not sure what happened

So there was nothing I could do, but that show will be broadcast on April 9 instead. I will repost the line up so it doesn't get buried in this thread. The artists and mixes on this show are fantastic, so I can't let it go to waste.

Thanks,

Chris

278d7e64a374de26f==