PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to Split this weekend?

dtl
28-03-2006, 01:49 PM
Maybe a BOA gathering in order??

Line up is Larkin, BMB, A guy called gerald, Paul Mac live, Ben sims and Finke...

have have have have have...

it.

Si the Sigh
28-03-2006, 01:52 PM
Should be there if all goes to plan! :toast:

dan the acid man
28-03-2006, 02:06 PM
well i've put a little weight on, but i don't think im going to split just yet :oops:

Split-Personality
28-03-2006, 04:16 PM
I really want to especially after missing the last one (which incidentally my mates said wasn’t actually that hot) but its my mates birthday and he has chosen Wiggle @ The Rhythm Factory so im gonna miss out on my second Split.

Thank god its left Turnmills though :lol:

dirty_bass
28-03-2006, 05:08 PM
definitely going to this.

Frank Dogshit
28-03-2006, 05:39 PM
last one rocked!

good few of my mates are goin but i cant unfortunatly,sims is doin a main room set aswell now....

mattboyslim
28-03-2006, 08:17 PM
should be there. london 2 weeks on the trot. i'm gona have to move down there soon

ampassasinbirmingham
29-03-2006, 12:57 AM
ill be there:):):) say hello if you see me. i have what you might call a haircut like someone from supergrass. i will also be wearing a yellow t shirt.

ampassasinbirmingham
29-03-2006, 12:57 AM
ill be there:):):) say hello if you see me. i have what you might call a haircut like someone from supergrass. i will also be wearing a yellow t shirt.

theres also an afterparty at the egg with finke playing.

The Overfiend
29-03-2006, 05:50 AM
that looks dead serious

Split-Personality
29-03-2006, 10:19 AM
last one rocked!

good few of my mates are goin but i cant unfortunatly,sims is doin a main room set aswell now....

Thank god for that I heard from my mates (who said the last one weren’t too good) that he wasn’t doing a main room set

Jay Pace
29-03-2006, 10:50 AM
Definitely going. Last one was ace.

Split-Personality
03-04-2006, 08:46 AM
Did you guys make it down, was it a good one?

Jay Pace
03-04-2006, 10:28 AM
hehehe loads of fun

Wasn't really feeling Guy called Gerald or Kenny Larkin particularly, but they served as a good warm up to Ben Sims, Paul Mac and BMB who were nothing short of formidable. 3 hours of the best jackin techno I've heard in ages.

Rachmad and Ruskin at the next party, plus others tbc. Best lineups in the country at the mo, certainly the best london's seen in quite some time.

Split-Personality
03-04-2006, 12:59 PM
hehehe loads of fun

Wasn't really feeling Guy called Gerald or Kenny Larkin particularly, but they served as a good warm up to Ben Sims, Paul Mac and BMB who were nothing short of formidable. 3 hours of the best jackin techno I've heard in ages.

Rachmad and Ruskin at the next party, plus others tbc. Best lineups in the country at the mo, certainly the best london's seen in quite some time.

Yes mate, you lucky buggers! I went to Wiggle down @ Rhythm Factory it was not quite up to scratch which is a shame considering I missed Split for it.

Cant get enough of that Bad-Boy Mr Sims!!! Tell me he’s playing main room at the next one!!!
:lol:

mattboyslim
03-04-2006, 08:11 PM
i thought gerald was spot on. best acid house i've heard in a long time. and mixing off 2 laptops witha copy of reason on each. a bit unorthodox but i liked it

thought larkin had good moments then shit ones, but some of the jazzy detorit stuff was nice. he didn't seem to want to get off the decks to let paul mac on though

wasn't all that impressed with paul. wasn't very live, and a quick peak at his ableton arrnagement didn;t show much going on. a bit nonsensical and 'hard for the sake of being hard'

ben was good. shame about the short set

surgeon and regis destroyed it. i was annilated by then, but good set. just a shame i didn't have the energy to dance

V..
03-04-2006, 08:23 PM
I don't know about how well Pauls 'Live' set up was but he picked up the tempo, which the crowd warmly responded to without a doubt..

Everyone was smiling and getting into it all over..

Shame the dance floor lights weren't on tho eh- boo!! :razz:

Technobitch
03-04-2006, 08:39 PM
any photos?

i know a few gurners that went down for this

Split-Personality
04-04-2006, 08:22 AM
I don't know about how well Pauls 'Live' set up was but he picked up the tempo, which the crowd warmly responded to without a doubt..

Everyone was smiling and getting into it all over..

Shame the dance floor lights weren't on tho eh- boo!! :razz:

Ive never seen the dance-floor lit up :(

Did they hand out flyers at the end for the next one? If so do we know when it is??? :cheese:

Jay Pace
04-04-2006, 09:56 AM
Next one is June 3rd - Rachmad and Ruskin. Others tbc

yesyesyesyes

Frank Dogshit
04-04-2006, 12:37 PM
down for that 3rd june one!

best lineups,no fannyin about with shite!

Split-Personality
04-04-2006, 02:07 PM
Next one is June 3rd - Rachmad and Ruskin. Others tbc

yesyesyesyes

WKD im there this time no messing about :lol:

Traxx
04-04-2006, 06:31 PM
I may make it to the smoke for the first time for rachmad & ruskin.

278d7e64a374de26f==