PDA

View Full Version : cheeky charas

digitalboy
28-03-2006, 09:39 PM
anobody been round there before?. got some old pieces that might interest you. :cheese:

23stigma
04-04-2006, 10:43 AM
Be careful using these boys. Hve used them a couple of times with no problems but the last time I used them a place an order for three vinyls which came to about £23.

Paid for it with my card and thought everything was ok. Two weeks later I still hadn't received them, sent loads of emails to them asking them to send me or run the tracking number on them, Nothing!!

I kept sending emails to them with no response and a coulpe of weeks later I get an email from them saying the computer had missed my order and the vinyls I had ordered were out of stock. I asked if they could give me a refund they said they could send me one. That was the last I heard from them

After about another month of sending emails and ringing up (which no one answered - I couldn't believe that, there must of been someone there) I gave up and to this day I haven't got a refund

Pissed off big time and I will never be using them again!!!!!!!

Aratron
05-04-2006, 07:00 PM
Be careful using these boys. Hve used them a couple of times with no problems but the last time I used them a place an order for three vinyls which came to about £23.

Paid for it with my card and thought everything was ok. Two weeks later I still hadn't received them, sent loads of emails to them asking them to send me or run the tracking number on them, Nothing!!

I kept sending emails to them with no response and a coulpe of weeks later I get an email from them saying the computer had missed my order and the vinyls I had ordered were out of stock. I asked if they could give me a refund they said they could send me one. That was the last I heard from them

After about another month of sending emails and ringing up (which no one answered - I couldn't believe that, there must of been someone there) I gave up and to this day I haven't got a refund

Pissed off big time and I will never be using them again!!!!!!!

was there any particular reason the order came to 23 pound or was it just a coincidence.

23stigma
05-04-2006, 08:38 PM
What do you mean?

It came to £23.27, 3 vinyls incl postage, no coincidence

alsynthe
05-04-2006, 08:46 PM
why dont u claim fraud on ur card??? and get the money bak

278d7e64a374de26f==