PDA

View Full Version : [techno] To feel it twice (updated)

rhythmtech
29-03-2006, 04:57 PM
posted this a few months back and finally got around to adding some of the changes that were mentioned..

i think this is finished now... any ideas?

http://213.129.73.14/members/my_tracks/audio/DT_ACF47371197101.mp3

BRADLEE
29-03-2006, 07:18 PM
Overall man I like it really well. Really enjoying your tunes as of late for sure. I'm not sure if it's just my phones, but it does seem the kick could do with a little bit more pressure. Although Mixdown wise, everything else sounds to me like it's well in place. The arrangement is pretty good too I feel. However coming out of the break, I expected a little bit more impact, but the beat just sort of comes back in. Not really sure, but maybe just some sort of Delayed FX changes and filters would be cool with the beat just before you bring it in all of the way. Maybe a couple little delayed hits, then a stutter to the drum, 1/4 second of silence...then boom....Ha ha ha

OK, so that is my opinion. Very good Funky Techno tune overall though. Definitely going to be a rocker. I love this sound of techno.

stjohn
29-03-2006, 08:10 PM
like this baz, nice one... love that arp!! :)

rhythmtech
29-03-2006, 08:28 PM
cheers lads..

@ messanger - thanx for the input.. gonna try something out in the break! check your pm btw

@rory - cant beat a bit of arp with a big schtick

fatcollective
29-03-2006, 09:32 PM
great track man, really full...loads goin on......just seemed to loose the oumph after the break?

great work though ;)

danielmarshall
06-04-2006, 11:18 AM
Ah the techno/ psy-trance crossover: wicked. Type of thing I love to hear at a bush doof off my nut on acid at 5:30 in the morning just as the sun's first peeping through the mountain peaks in Nimbin. Production is nice and tight here.

I agree with messanger on the break thing though... I love that lovely dissonant sound, but I'd save it for allot later in the track - possibly two or three minutes after the vocal if I were you. Also I'd extend it a bit further than you have.

Good work bro

Dan

278d7e64a374de26f==