Ruud's back!!

:)

nick_anarchy
30-03-2006, 11:23 AM
nice and easy .. 3 pts 5 ahead of liverpool 1 game in hand
9 behind chelsea aint we ?? and we still got to play them

Numeric
30-03-2006, 12:33 PM
yeah man it's lookin good at the moment, makes you wonder where we would be if we'd have fared better against Middlesbrough away and in the Blackburn fixtures...

we still look thread-bare in the centre of midfield, i reckon we'll struggle against Chelsea at the Bridge because of that...

Heinze should be back soon which is good but we need someone in the centre of the midfield there...

nick_anarchy
30-03-2006, 01:09 PM
yeah man it's lookin good at the moment, makes you wonder where we would be if we'd have fared better against Middlesbrough away and in the Blackburn fixtures...

we still look thread-bare in the centre of midfield, i reckon we'll struggle against Chelsea at the Bridge because of that...

Heinze should be back soon which is good but we need someone in the centre of the midfield there...

well thats where finishing 2nd is a must .. more time for summer moves and more time to bed in.. plus we wont have to call players back early for the CL qual rounds ..

we need 2 center midfielders !! 1 holding and one in the roll where scholes is the younger players that we have aint up to the job
tho i would stick rooney in their we all know he would still do the job

djfase
30-03-2006, 06:02 PM
Altho i think hes shite, i believe oshea has made a big difference.

Hes defensively minded and i think utd have profited with him being in that holding role.

Just my opinion

dee
31-03-2006, 05:30 PM
nice result, we seem solid as **** @ the minute!!!

:cool: :cool:

Esox Lucius
31-03-2006, 05:34 PM
let's hope chelsea lose all of their next games & united win all of theirs :cheese:

nick_anarchy
31-03-2006, 06:07 PM
well 9 pts and chelsea aint playin to well at th emoment and we seem to be pickin up the tempo a little .. be a interesting finish

278d7e64a374de26f==