PDA

View Full Version : Brazil boss

phantomdj
30-03-2006, 05:06 PM
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/mediawatch/drilldown/MW9824060330-0828.htm

The defensive talents of Roberto Carlos and Lucio, midfield flair of Juninho and Kaka and attacking instincts of Ronaldinho, Ronaldo and Adriano would turn many coaches green with envy, but Parreira feels Sven Goran Eriksson has a gem of his own.

Parreira was asked to give his opinions on which foreign stars he would like to have in his team and Gerrard figures among them.

"Andrei Shevchenko of Milan is a wonderful striker who can do so many things inside the box, while centre back Alessandro Nesta is among the best in the world," Parreira told Maxim Magazine.

"But of the English squad, Gerrard is a wonderful midfield player. He can really play."

french_og
30-03-2006, 06:44 PM
What about Crouch?

DJsmallpaul
30-03-2006, 07:40 PM
Gerrard is class we already know that, i still think Brazil will kick our arses

french_og
31-03-2006, 07:03 AM
I dunno.. Brazil are of course the best but I'd fancy England on our day against anyone. All depends if Rooney plays!

Miksta
31-03-2006, 03:05 PM
gerrard in the center and roony just behind the forwards would be class imo, but errikson will proll play lampard of soft-beckam(you should of stayed in england)

french_og
31-03-2006, 04:02 PM
He will play Owen and Rooney up front which picks itself, he will play Joe Cole on the Left, Gerrard and Lampard in the Middle and Beckham on the right - again midfield picks itself. All four midfielders have had good seasons.

Esox Lucius
31-03-2006, 04:17 PM
ARGENTINA! ARGENTINA!

would love it for them to win it, plus it would piss england fans off.

french_og
31-03-2006, 04:57 PM
Yeah i would if those cheating arrogant c**** won it.

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Esox Lucius
31-03-2006, 05:10 PM
Yeah i would if those cheating arrogant c**** won it.

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see :cheese:

will take great pleasure in winding my ingerland supporting mates up by supporting them :lol:

just wish ireland were there, reckon they would have been if staunton took over earlier.

generally i love south american international teams though :cool:

french_og
01-04-2006, 11:27 AM
Yeah I do apart from Argentina and being married into a Uruguayian family i have got no choice but to also hate Argentina!!

Think Argentina have a great chance also though, Riquelme is the key player i think although Messi is also class.

278d7e64a374de26f==