PDA

View Full Version : WHY THE SEPARATION FROM THE TECH/HARD FORUM???

DJMAYA
31-08-2003, 12:05 AM
this sucks cock as far as im concerned!!!

for ages you try to convince tech heads that these old acid names alkso make great percussive, funk tech records and then someone separates the 2 again.

i reckon this sux.

howa they supposed to get recognition for all their efforts etc when as soon as you mention the name you get London Acid City???
'
aaaaaarrrrrgggggggghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DJMAYA
31-08-2003, 12:28 AM
i gotta freakin headache!!!

open your minds.

MARKEG
31-08-2003, 12:45 AM
okokokokokokookokok.

i'm glad you'll all letting me know. i really am. this is your forum guys, not just mine. i'll be honest. i changed it because i thought too many ppl were coming over from the trance forum and getting involved in hard techno discussions when actually it was the acid techno stuff they really wanted to discuss.

i really so passionately want trance ppl to get into techno but i saw the new forum as an easier bridge. ok - maybe i was wrong to do this?????

Let me know ppl and I'll change it back next week.

wenna
31-08-2003, 10:21 AM
i agree. there were a few ppl who are better known in the trance forums posting acid threads. i'm sure they were reading the more techno threads aswell though, which is cool!

Col
31-08-2003, 05:47 PM
id prefer to merge all 3 techno sections, including the dark & experimental.
i like to dabble in them all, ive noticed that a lot others do too.

Jimfish
31-08-2003, 05:59 PM
i like to dabble in bondage and nut-stamping

DJMAYA
31-08-2003, 08:23 PM
ID say the floor has spoken!

we need to progress...not walk backwards ova each other eh. 8)

plus i mean, mosta the labels whom topics you moved don't even have acid lines? yet i see that not all the label threads were moved.

we're all in the same freakin boat!
so....

row row row your boat GENTLY down the stream,
merrily merrily merrily merrily..............
life is but a dream!!!!!!

Col
31-08-2003, 08:50 PM
i like to dabble in bondage and nut-stamping

me too, but most of all i like to dabble in the occult, trying in vain to raise the butt sniffin monkey of ali baba.

Col
31-08-2003, 08:50 PM
cant beat a good old dabbling :lol:

lunatrick
01-09-2003, 12:10 AM
difficult one this - personally i would like to see the london guys being recognised as part of the 'club' techno scene (whatever that means!!), and seeing as the'acid' part of their techno is quite small now, having a separate forum to me seems like overkilll....

Si the Sigh
01-09-2003, 07:47 AM
I'll second that... :thumbs up:

TRB
02-09-2003, 10:06 PM
I think its a good ideia.

278d7e64a374de26f==