01-04-2006, 04:10 PM
couldn't even beat brum city :shock:

would love it if the mancs took the piss now and won the league :cheese: :pray:

dj casualty
01-04-2006, 04:16 PM
yeah that would be pretty funny

djfase
01-04-2006, 05:11 PM
They have struggled since the turn of the year and i think this is cos teams have found out how to play against them.

Theve had alot of luck since mourinho took and maybe now its starting to wear off.

Dont think they will lose it tho

french_og
02-04-2006, 12:09 AM
Yeah think they need to change the formation 4-5-1 can be a little predictable, they have probably still got enough there to win the league but it is not over yet. 7 points is nothing espeically with Utd still having to play them!

conflict
02-04-2006, 12:12 AM
i'd ****ing laugh if they bottled it

Will
02-04-2006, 03:32 AM
I'd much rather Chelsea won it, United have had their time, they're supposed to be a sinking ship! Plus, I think Chelsea have a fair bit better team and squad, United have too many duffers playing like Fletcher, so in that respect Chelsea are more deserving. Man U have a few decent attacking players plus Henze and van der Saar, but the rest of their players aren't up to that much in my book. So it'd be mad if they won it, and dare I say it wouldn't say much about the premiership, especially after their early european exit. No offence to the Man U fans on here like!

Will
02-04-2006, 03:42 AM
Of course I'd laugh at the smug, arrogant Chelsea cunts if they did throw it away, especially if they finished the season with nothing, but Chelsea are a better team overall I'd say and they're effectively buying their success, so it's easier to write off their achievements. And it'd be less galling than if they threw it away and Arsenal weren't the team to capitalise, though we'll finish below both teams anyway of course, so in that sense it doesn't really matter and at least they wouldn't have become the 2nd team to win back to back titles when that title should have gone to Arsenal!

But it looks like Arsenal might be able to end their domination next season, if we add some steel in the summer and keep our confidence high and they'll have bought their back to back titles anyway, so in a way I don't care about that...

french_og
02-04-2006, 10:39 AM
I can't see Man Utd beating Arsenal next week either with the form of Arsenal so that 7 points could be 9 or 10 next week.

Yeah id rather see Chelsea win it, I had enough of seeing Man utd in the 90s winnning and listening to their supporters talking rubbish.

It is good for the prem though that Utd have made it interesting.

Will
02-04-2006, 03:47 PM
Yeah, that's true, that ought to shut up the SPL fans etc trying to make out the SPL is now more competitive when Celtic have a bigger gap than Chelsea, not to mention the fact that the title's been won by 3 different teams in the past 3 years - dunno if that could ever be said of the SPL!

Of course I'm certainly hoping we'll dent any hopes they have of the title... though I'm more interested in the CL, but if we win our remaining games we'll definitely be in the CL next season so there's that as well.

Esox Lucius
02-04-2006, 04:14 PM
the hun scum wont be winning the SPL this season :lol:

Esox Lucius
02-04-2006, 04:15 PM
and I fancy united to beat arsenal to be honest, will be a good game either way.

dee
02-04-2006, 06:30 PM
wat do you mean in the form arsenal are in, they were unbeaten for a whole season till they came to old trafford and were out classed by a mile!!!!!

:cheese:

french_og
02-04-2006, 07:01 PM
UNbeaten for a whole Season!!! No other team did that and during that season they were not beaten by Utd or any other team. Exactly the type of comment to expect from a Utd fan, personally I like the way Utd play and their players are class but their fans are f*cking brain dead glory hunters.

phantomdj
02-04-2006, 07:43 PM
wat do you mean in the form arsenal are in, they were unbeaten for a whole season till they came to old trafford and were out classed by a mile!!!!!

:cheese:

what absolute rubbish you are talking. oh my, what game were you watching? arsenal did not deserve to lose to you. the whole pub were dumbfounded as to how you actually won. the scoreline in no way reflected the pasting you got. in fact, man utd did this to both chelsea and liverpool also, even though man utd looked weak and certainly did not deserve a win.

dee
02-04-2006, 07:53 PM
ha, ha, i talk shit :lol: :lol:

the scoreline is wat matters , or have u brain dead pepole forgot thats how u win a game of football :roll:

dee
02-04-2006, 07:56 PM
UNbeaten for a whole Season!!! No other team did that and during that season they were not beaten by Utd or any other team. Exactly the type of comment to expect from a Utd fan, personally I like the way Utd play and their players are class but their fans are f*cking brain dead glory hunters.

didnt we end there 45 game unbeatean run :roll: , or am i on a different planet :paranoid:

Esox Lucius
02-04-2006, 08:15 PM
ha, ha, i talk shit :lol: :lol:

the scoreline is wat matters , or have u brain dead pepole forgot thats how u win a game of football :roll:

didn't you know mate that liverpool never win a game by a fluk or something going in their favour haha

liverpool fans chat shit more than anyone, everyone but liverscum fans know it too.

djfase
02-04-2006, 08:17 PM
I dont care who wins the league, but alot of u are talking shit.

Whoever wins the league is deserving of it, as it is a marathon not a sprint.

It doesnt matter who has the better players, its the TEAM who play and win the most points who are the better TEAM

phantomdj
02-04-2006, 09:23 PM
you won, .. that's what matters. but it ends there....

as for the best team winning the league? NO!

best SQUAD and good LUCK along the way.

jam
02-04-2006, 09:41 PM
I hope Man utd win coz

A) They are northern

B) They play the best Football in the league (maybe not as good as Arsenal but they are french so do not count)

C) I hate everything Chelsea stand for.

dee
02-04-2006, 10:33 PM
i think teams are more afraid to play clubs like bolton rather than chelsea, their rather boreing and predictable now, and moriniho is a proper cunt , @ first i liked him , he was refreshing but now hes just a twat, who talks alot of shit

Will
03-04-2006, 04:10 AM

didnt we end there 45 game unbeatean run :roll: , or am i on a different planet :paranoid:

No, it was a 49 game unbeaten run! And it was only by cheating to a degree you couldn't get away with in the end and have had to tone down since... Though I wouldn't be totally surprised if we lost, even if we weren't robbed this time...

Although of course just because we went 49 games ubeaten doesn't mean we were in absolute, top form throughout, just no-one was able to capitalise when we weren't at our best, whereas we're near top form at the moment and have won at Old Trafford numerous times...

Esox Lucius
03-04-2006, 06:49 AM
I hope Man utd win coz

A) They are northern

B) They play the best Football in the league (maybe not as good as Arsenal but they are french so do not count)

C) I hate everything Chelsea stand for.

spot on.

nick_anarchy
03-04-2006, 10:01 AM

No, it was a 49 game unbeaten run! And it was only by cheating to a degree you couldn't get away with in the end and have had to tone down since... Though I wouldn't be totally surprised if we lost, even if we weren't robbed this time...

Although of course just because we went 49 games ubeaten doesn't mean we were in absolute, top form throughout, just no-one was able to capitalise when we weren't at our best, whereas we're near top form at the moment and have won at Old Trafford numerous times...

karma mate arsenal cheated in games so it came back haha

i think chelsea's arse is goin a little , they didnt expect utd to come on so strong in the last half seeing as will says we are this sinking ship haha .. i dont realy think we will win it but it would be nice to see chelsea fall ...

macca
03-04-2006, 10:24 AM
haha chelseas title easy as if there gonna drop that many points :roll: i despise chelsea an mourinho so much but id rather they win the league than the filth! ;) :lol:

Esox Lucius
03-04-2006, 10:26 AM
haha chelseas title easy as if there gonna drop that many points :roll: i despise chelsea an mourinho so much but id rather they win the league than the filth! ;) :lol:

i'd rather livershite won the league than chelsea and that is saying something :shock:

macca
03-04-2006, 10:31 AM

i'd rather livershite won the league than chelsea and that is saying something :shock:

im surprised by u sayin that! id prob say id want everton 2 win it if it was a choice between everton and the mancs becos of the rivalry between the 2 cities etc not arsed abar chelsea

jam
03-04-2006, 10:38 AM

eh if Man utd will all their games all Chelsea have to do is draw one and it's Man utds title and with the form they are in i wouldnt bet against it.

Esox Lucius
03-04-2006, 10:39 AM
rather see ANY northern club win it than cockney rent boys.

nick_anarchy
03-04-2006, 10:42 AM

eh if Man utd will all their games all Chelsea have to do is draw one and it's Man utds title and with the form they are in i wouldnt bet against it.

oof

Esox Lucius
03-04-2006, 10:46 AM
united attacking takes the piss, i wouldnt bet against it happening.

nick_anarchy
03-04-2006, 10:50 AM
if it happens it happens .. tho it would give me one hell of a smile seeing as the sinking ship can catch chelsea

Esox Lucius
03-04-2006, 10:51 AM
you've already proven you're not a sinking ship, sinking ships aren't 2nd in the league and creeping up on a so called 'runaway' chelsea.

macca
03-04-2006, 10:52 AM

i thought the gap was 7 points with same amount of games left or am i wrong???? an if u list the games they av got left it aint as simple ;) aint gonna happen :razz:

macca
03-04-2006, 11:00 AM
haha forgot about if they beat chelsea but still aint gonna happen :razz: no way r chelsea gonna lose 1 an draw an the filth beat chelsea an arsenal

jam
03-04-2006, 11:02 AM
Aye you're right it is same games i thought man u still had a game in hand.Still I can see Man utd doing it and id ****ing love it

dee
03-04-2006, 11:02 AM
stranger things have happened :cheese:

nick_anarchy
03-04-2006, 11:05 AM
sinkin ship woop

macca
03-04-2006, 11:08 AM
sinkin ship woop

nah better meaning ur glory days r over. chelsea will win the league for years 2 come an as long as it aint ur filth it puts a smile on my face :lol:

Esox Lucius
03-04-2006, 11:08 AM
95/96 season when newcastle were flying, they done it.

fair enough chelsea arent newcastle & mourinho isn't keegan :lol:

macca
03-04-2006, 11:10 AM

its the games they have left aint gonna happen

the filth have:-

arsenal - home (win)
sunderland - away (win)
spurs - away (draw)
boro - home (win)
chelsea - away (lose)
charlton - home (win)

;)

jam
03-04-2006, 11:10 AM
They had it happen to them against Leeds as well.

It can happen,Man utd are playing brilliant Football,Chelsea are not convincing at all.

jam
03-04-2006, 11:11 AM

its the games they have left aint gonna happen

the filth have:-

arsenal - home (win)
sunderland - away (win)
spurs - away (draw)
boro - home (win)
chelsea - away (lose)
charlton - home (win)

;)

The only one i think they may struggle with is against us coz we're a bit of a bogey side for em,im gutted we still have to play em coz id never want boro to lose (unless it was to get either Liverpool or Newcastle relegated)

macca
03-04-2006, 11:22 AM
chelseas games r:-

west ham - home (draw)
bolton - away (draw) what a boring game this will be
evershite - away (win)
the filth - home (win)
blackburn - away (win)
newcastle - away (win)

just aint gonna happen by lookin at them games :lol:

Esox Lucius
03-04-2006, 11:44 AM
we will do chelski for them

nick_anarchy
03-04-2006, 12:02 PM
west ham - home - win
bolton - away strong team can beat anyone on their day -1-1
everton - away - 1-0 everton
utd - home - wait and see
blackburn - away - fighting for europe and a very strong side to play away 0-0
newcastle - away - shearer's last game win 1-0

Esox Lucius
03-04-2006, 12:50 PM
west ham - home - hammers fan shoots mourinho, game gets cancelled, fa decide to make the hammers the winnersa just for a laugh

bolton - vernon kay gets his cock out in his vip box, cech looks in awe at the size of it, nolan slides in the winner whilst he isnt looking

everton - big dunc kicks all their heads in, fa decide everton are the winners because we are that great

utd - home - rooney scores hat trick winner and tells carvalho that he wants to bum his nan.

blackburn - away - someone throws a blow up sheep on the pitch from the crowd, bellamy savage & mark hughes run on the pitch to shag it, they then realise it's not a real sheep and get depressed, game cancelled as they are signed off and put on prozac. both teams grab a point each.

newcastle - away - shearer pisses himself on the pitch after drinking too much LCL lager, graeme souness plants a bomb and blows terry up and lampard loses an eye, newcastle made the winners simply because they are not cockneys.

macca
03-04-2006, 12:58 PM
west ham - home - win
bolton - away strong team can beat anyone on their day -1-1
everton - away - 1-0 everton
utd - home - wait and see
blackburn - away - fighting for europe and a very strong side to play away 0-0
newcastle - away - shearer's last game win 1-0

haha come on u say liverpool fans chat shite :lol: :lol: :lol: be interesting 2 c how u think ur games will go as well :roll: :lol:

nick_anarchy
03-04-2006, 01:17 PM
well i think we will beat arsenal tho a draw at chelsea the rest we can win

278d7e64a374de26f==