PDA

View Full Version : Shearer

djfase
01-04-2006, 06:09 PM
Another goal from the penalty spot.

Will this guy score from open play again?

Hes been quality altho i hate the cheating cunt, but surely now he is past it

french_og
02-04-2006, 12:06 AM
Why cheating c*nt? If you have ever played a good standard of football you would know football is a physical game. He is one of the Prem's greats and his record speaks for itself.

djfase
02-04-2006, 08:11 PM
Read what i said again, i said je is great.

But take off the rose tinted glasses and u will see he is one of the biggest cheats in our game.

Elbows, backing into players, and he is probably the biggest whinger ( more so than moaniho) in the game.

I seem to remember him kicking a player in the face when the lad was lying on the ground a few ago, or do u think the sun shine out of his ass?

phantomdj
02-04-2006, 09:25 PM
his dirty antics are far more acceptable in a mans game than puffs like drogba and robben who fall over like little girls

jam
02-04-2006, 09:38 PM
Shearer is the dirtiest player in the Premiership but i can respect him for that and i agree with phantomfakescousedj that i'd much prefer it that way than the diving.

Most of his goals all his career have been from either pens or free-kicks.

Still cant argue with his record.

lukekendall
03-04-2006, 12:09 PM
shearers a prick!!!

nick_anarchy
03-04-2006, 12:25 PM
Another goal from the penalty spot.

Will this guy score from open play again?

Hes been quality altho i hate the cheating cunt, but surely now he is past it

cheat didnt know he played for chelsea

djfase
03-04-2006, 06:18 PM
I know he doesnt dive, but is diving the only form of cheating?

No of course not, but shearer knows how to in a different way

jam
03-04-2006, 07:24 PM
Anyway thinking about it,Shearer does dive and quite a bit.He sometimes raises his hand for the foul before the player even makes contact.

phantomdj
03-04-2006, 09:07 PM
Anyway thinking about it,Shearer does dive and quite a bit.He sometimes raises his hand for the foul before the player even makes contact.

he is no drogba, robben, gudjohnsen and so forth...

why the sudden anti-shearer... fair play he is a bit of a twat, but not compared to the other major twats in the league

Esox Lucius
03-04-2006, 09:10 PM
at least he isn't a big ponce who goes down over anything. he's a proper footballer, bit of a smarmy cunt tho aye.

french_og
03-04-2006, 10:09 PM
At that level you have to back into defenders and make yourself big otherwise quality defenders like Terry will have you for breakfast. He gives as good as he gets and there has been plenty of times when Shearer has taken a knocks from defenders and plenty of times he has given it back. Football is man's games - well meant to be anyway...

jam
04-04-2006, 09:36 AM
He's the biggest cooooont in football

Will
04-04-2006, 05:02 PM
Terry... Toure's better than Terry, he just plays in a less defensive team, plus he doesn't cheat, using his hands etc.

djfase
04-04-2006, 06:59 PM
:lol:

U having me on?

No way is toure a better defender than terry. Terry is superb and i think uce got your arsenal goggles on if u think otherwise

french_og
04-04-2006, 10:24 PM
Yeah Terry is a better defender and also scores goals. He was also Player of the year last season.

Will
05-04-2006, 03:35 AM
Toure has much more pace and is much better on the ball, most technically gifted central defender who isn't Brazillian and would give the likes of Lucio a run for his money. Don't forget Arsenal haven't conceded a goal in 7 games in europe and he's played against the likes of Ronaldo, Raul, Robinho, Trezeguet and Ibrahimovic, twice in some cases. All Terry has to do is mop up anything that gets past Makele whereas Arsenal are much more gung ho with our full backs bombing forward...

Plus Terry has the best keeper in europe if not the world behind him to help him out. If Terry pushed up more and someone with pace got in behind Terry would never catch up.

french_og
05-04-2006, 11:10 AM
Yeah some good points there about the team Terry is playing in but he would be good whatever team he was in.

Ronaldo and Raul had only just returned from injury when Arsenal played them so unfare to judge on those games. Ronaldo scored a quality goal against Barcelona saturday and looked sharp again where against Arsenal he looked unfit and lazy.

Toure is a good player though and probably does not get the credit he deserves but id still say Terry was better.

278d7e64a374de26f==