PDA

View Full Version : [MASS] - CHRIS LIBERATOR - S.H.O.K.K. CANAL CLUB

Sanders
03-04-2006, 12:52 PM
MASS
@ CANAL CLUB - BROAD ST - WOLVERHAMPTON - WV1 1JA
DOORS OPEN - 10.00 - 04.00
Door Tax: £8 otd
FOLLOWING THE STORMING SUCCESS OF OUR PREVIOUS EVENTS, MASS RETURNS TAKING YOU DEEPER INTO THE REALMS OF THE MOST UPFRONT, ENERGETIC MUSIC AROUND.
S.H.O.K.K. AND CHRIS LIBERATOR LEAD THE REVOLUTION ALONGSIDE THE EVER POPULAR WILL GOLD, UP AND COMING JAMIE TAYLOR, ONE OF THE MOST TALKED ABOUT PRODUCERS ON THE UK TECHNO SCENE AT PRESENT, ALL THESE AND THE USUAL MASS RESIDENT CARNAGE. THIS IS NOT TO BE MISSED!!

M A I N - A R E N A:
A fusion of underground dance music

S.H.O.K.K. (Overdose/Pulse)

The heads behind the name... Claudio Pettanice (22) and Marco Guardia (21) discovered their passion for electronic music during their school days. The two friends shortly lost contact in order to persue their own interests only to re-join forces to start producing their first tracks together. 'The Art Of Knowledge', was released in March 2000.
The summer of 2000 proved to be the youngsters' breakthrough when they were signed to legendary Frankfurter label 'Overdose'. Their follow up single 'Folie A Deux' was released on Pulse, a sublabel of 'Overdose'. The single topped numerous sales charts in renowned DJ stores. It recieved massive support from DJ's worldwide and was featured in many playlists, including Paul van Dyk's. .
. This bombastic duo are the heads behind the massive Altitude remix, Cosmic Gate's 'Back To Earth' and Signum's 'Coming On Strong'. In the clubland S.H.O.K.K is reprensented by Claudio, the man behind the decks.
Their unique sound has dazed many clubbers around Europe. Claudio has played many at Trance festivals and will be gradually touring the clublandscape of the UK.

CHRIS LIBERATOR (Stayupforever/Cluster)

One of the pioneers of the underground techno scene graces the wheels of steel for his Mass debut after showcasing his sound worldwide!!

WILL GOLD (Religion/RiotRecs)

Religion legend Will Gold returns to inject another ecelectic dose of techno and trance into the Mass’s.

JAMIE TAYLOR (Riot/ApeRecs/2CB)

Mass proudly welcomes the techno whizzkid Jamie Taylor, who continues to establish himself as one of the freshest stars on the uk techno scene.

AD WAXX (Mass)

Our very own resident do returns to bang out another punishing mix of his unpredictable fusion of hardstyle trance!!

A L T E R N A T I V E - A R E N A:
Twisted electronic dance music

LUKE BENJAMIN

PANDA

RIC ROB

DOC 12INCH

MASS FORUM @ www.slightly-twisted.com

For more info and guest list contact:

RICK - 07914411095 - rick@massuk.com
BEN - 07813283159 - Lukebenjamin@hotmail.com

http://img321.imageshack.us/img321/9122/massapril28thbitsmaller6008001.jpg

doc12inch
03-04-2006, 01:30 PM
good goood goooooood

I thought id already posted the ad here but i must have forgot

Sanders
04-04-2006, 12:59 PM
Or ive been a spakker n missed it!!

SHould be good this tho geez, bring it on!!

Sanders
27-04-2006, 01:05 PM
Jamie Taylor is doin a Techno live PA straight off his lap top!!

Gonna be pure sikness i rekon!!

278d7e64a374de26f==