PDA

View Full Version : Newborn ep--jim fish

FORCE 5
01-09-2003, 12:05 AM
Hey nice work jim!!!
just got the Newborn EP in the post this morning...deep brother...lovin it!!!!

My god are the Techno releases just rollong out at the moment or what?....so much good shite around at the moment..

keep paddling mr Fish 8)

top notch

FORCE 5
01-09-2003, 12:09 AM
oh p.s. the a2 is where its at...Orchid..ticka ticka ticka ticka ticka ticka ticka ticka ticka ticka

FORCE 5
02-09-2003, 08:54 PM
Yeah no worrys mate...my pleasure to give you some feedback.

pity you didnt acknowlage it....Scrotum
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
people say only give credit where its due...maybe it wasnt time huh?

Jimfish
02-09-2003, 09:30 PM
oh yeah sorry dude.. :oops:
i though i had allready written it, but that was another one...
wasnt bein rude...honest!
im honestly glad u like it, but its well old and not among my best stuff..
if u liked that u will love some of the new bits on thier way on midi-sync and new label 'Humanoid'.. i cant wait for that shit to come out!
cheers for the props!
:wink:

FORCE 5
02-09-2003, 11:49 PM
Really???

so how old is that newborn ep then....did it get repressed...i ordered it as a new release a week or two ago...Dodgey banging tunes listing restocks as new releases....Theres no date on the record so i just thought it was new.

anyhow Orchid is nice 8)

Jimfish
03-09-2003, 08:10 AM
Yeah, its a good year old now! strange eh? and the tracks are much older than that.. Ive seen it in loads of shops too, some are only just stocking it. I wonder if it because its eric, the manager of sentinel distribution's own label - he is probaby still pushing to his new accounts innit..
strange BT have only just stocked it, i saw it on there about 6 months ago but then it disappeared the next day... now its back.. **** knows!

Drago
03-09-2003, 01:57 PM
I picked it up on BT aswell....love it ! Banging stuff.....I'd have to say Process is my pick of the bunch on that one :)

Jimfish
03-09-2003, 02:44 PM
ahhh, thankyou so much :wink:

hey! weve got a new wink smiley! sweeeet :wink: :wink: :wink:

278d7e64a374de26f==