PDA

View Full Version : New Track Lau

lau
05-04-2006, 09:47 AM
Made this one some time ago.... had some problems with my server.... so I couldnt upload it....

anyways now it is online....

LINK (http://www.boyconstrictor.com/~lau/tracks/rageofthepinkslayer.mp3)

Its kind of easy going.... needs work.. but since Ill be home soon I think Ill wait a couple of weeks before finishing it!!

Comments are welcome as ever....

:rambo:

holotropik
05-04-2006, 10:34 AM
I like it :)
Durty and nasty. Does tha job quite nicely.
Dont mind it how it is...a bit rough and tumble, not trying to be anything and just stickin it in there. Just focus the theme and flow a bit but its sounds are cool as is.

Cheers,
Glen.

BloodStar
06-04-2006, 06:41 PM
hey fella.nice bits in this one. i like the thud sub bass line and also the kick is punchy as ****. those hi perc sounds are making interesting soundscape together with that background ambient. very moody when that melancholic synth comes in. good, even i am little lost in the track:)
production part of thing sounds ****in good here. feel the nice warmth and depth, with the strong punch in the kick area. really like production in this one. cheers.

Mindful
06-04-2006, 07:25 PM
oh shit I dl this yesterday and forgot about it.
Ill check it tonight bro.

BRADLEE
07-04-2006, 12:25 AM
Sounding good thus far Lau. Always loving your broken beat stuff amigo.

Mindful
07-04-2006, 09:11 PM
Nice mate
Like the direction and the vibe(the vibe the synths create is very nice)
Maybe the bass and kicks mix didnt sound right to me but i know your in phones, not so sure.
But I havent realy had a chance to listen stupid loud yet so...yknow.
Very intresting thruout, allways somthing different happening.
I felt it was hard to get in to a groove listening but this was made up by the fact as said before its constently intresting.
Also realy dig the high end sounds and the vibe is king.

lau
10-04-2006, 11:09 AM
Tnx for the comments guys....

Sorry I havent been replying sooner... but I blew up my tuktuk... ( some fukker didnt put oil inside...)... haha so basically Im fukked and stuck in thailand.... So I think I might give this track some more attention anyways....

Will repost when some work is done!!

:rambo:

DrewDavid
10-04-2006, 07:35 PM
pretty cool - I really like the off-beat rhythms and ambience of this

278d7e64a374de26f==