PDA

View Full Version : Tonight i'm really exicted about watching Arsenal

jam
05-04-2006, 04:31 PM
and i want them to win,it feels kind of dirty.

dan the acid man
05-04-2006, 05:41 PM
they've been playing great football again lately

Will
06-04-2006, 02:40 AM
I know I keep going on about it, but we're breaking records again and getting back to our the form we were in when we went a season unbeaten... Hopefully we'll go unbeaten in the CL this season, and win it of course...

Anyway, I think anyone who appreciates good football would want Arsenal to do well, so there's no shame in that!

jam
06-04-2006, 09:12 AM
Now that Viera has gone i kind of like them.I still hate Wenger but you have to respect them,it's crazy how many players have gone there looking mediocre and now look like world beaters,Reyes is a good example of this.

Anyway i hope they do it and imagine that english teams winning it back to back again,happy days

Will
07-04-2006, 03:35 AM
Yeah, that'd be great. Why don't you like Vieira (and Wenger) then? Do you mean Reyes looked mediocre before he came to Arsenal or before this seasons CL exploits? That's the beauty of Wenger though, got an eye for talent so you don't need loads of money!

jam
07-04-2006, 10:59 AM
Why don't i like them? I think you can only like them if you're an Arsenal fan (or Juve in Vieras case)

When Henry plays against boro i hate him as well but once you see him being interviewed he's hard to dislike,also hard to dislike him when he's a joy to watch.

What i mean about Reyes is,that when he first came he looked like he could maybe be a bit of a show pony and he looked ordinary but this season he has come to form and looking world class,he has the nack at doing this with players Wenger.I mean Anelka was piss poor when he first got in the Arsenal side and then when he left he never recaptured that form.

Come on Arsenal (cant believe ive just wrote that,must be still buzzing from last night)

278d7e64a374de26f==