PDA

View Full Version : POUNDING GROOVES LIVE 19TH MAY THE VAULTS, IFSC, DUBLIN

wittyname
06-04-2006, 12:11 AM
TEKNOWARFARE PRESENTS POUNDING GROOVES LIVE 19TH MAY @ THE VAULTS, IFSC DOOR TAX 15eur

ALSO APPERING ON THE NIGHT:

RHYTHM TECHNOLOGIES (LIVE)
CHYMERA (LIVE)
ROB MOORE
KEYLOCKD
RED ROB
CLIVE SLEVEN
STEFAN K
RORY ST JOHN
STAM

INCASE YOU DONT KNOW HERE IS A LITTLE ABOUT SOME OF THE LADS

LAWRIE IMMERSION

Lawrie started in the music scene at the age of 16 playing the guitar and song writing in various bands, gigging all over Europe. He began to play the drums and his passion moved from the guitar to drumming which, after a while, led into sequencing drum machines and bass synthesisers and drumming over the top in a dub band. During this time Lawrie had built up a 20K JBL sound system and developed his skills as a sound engineer working with various bands including his own on the festival scene.

The Immersion sound system became involved in warehouse parties in London about 10 years ago, with this Lawrie moved from being a sound engineer for bands to being the sound engineer at raves and building up his own studio (the first being on the top of a double decker bus). Here he began producing music using only programmable electronic instruments and as soon as he bought his first 909 he began releasing records.

The parties were incredibly popular and his sound system became a big and influential part in the development of the London underground techno scene, as did his unique talent at producing techno, djing and playing his machines live. The Immersion Sound System was also well known for parties in Holland with some thrown in France, Italy and Poland.
To date Lawrie has released over 150 records under a variety of pseudonyms and sometimes anonymous on various different labels including his own Pounding Grooves (of which he’s produced all, with a few collaborations), Routemaster Records, Patten Play, Fresh Grind, Shark, Fukt and other labels such as Fine Audio Recordings, Planet Rhythm, Tortured, CLR, Countdown 2000, SUF, Subvert, Max/Min.
In the late nineties Lawrie became interested in the vinyl mastering and cutting process so in March 2000 opened Curve Pusher, which has a very impressive client base and his reputation as an excellent mastering and cutting engineer is known around the world. Always seeking new ventures a year later Lawrie along with a group of friends opened a vinyl pressing plant, Curved Pressings, which is also regarded as one of the best in the world.

CHYMERA

Chymera is based in Dublin, Ireland and has been making various forms of techno, electro and electronica since 2002. His debut EP "Icicle" was released on Irish based electro label Invisible Agent in 2005, and received the coveted 'Sureplayer' accolade in DJ Mag. In May 2005 he released his debut album of downbeat, Detroit infused electronica "Everybody Dies... Even Horses" on his own label Iterate.

Chymera's remix of Titanium: "Paloozah" is about to drop shortly on Austrian techno imprint Titanium records. Titanium 011 is a dirty, bass heavy techno monster, and marks the first international 12" release for Chymera.
Also upcoming later in 2006 is an EP of solid dancefloor techno grooves with a melodic edge on Austrian label Supreme Entertainment. Supreme 007: "So now it Ends/ Descent/ Xcela" also contains a remix by Felipe and Bacher.

Chymera is available for weddings and bar mitzvahs.

http://www.chymera.org
http://www.titanium-records.com/
http://www.supreme-entertainment.com/supreme/index.htm

RHYTHM TECHNOLOGIES

Rhythm Technologies is the brain child of up and coming Irish techno
producer/dj Barry Murphy. A dj for 11 years on the Irish and UK scenes
(playing alongside Mark EG, Liberator djs, D.a.v.e. the drummer,
Gizelle, The Geezer, Lowtek & Jensen, Satronica, The Horrorist plus many
more), Barry has recently moved into the production side of things and
under his Rhythm Technologies moniker has already had tracks picked up
by Mark EG'S Blackout Audio label, Morepunkthanfunk records from the
F.A.T. Collective stable and most recently a remix for Alex Calver's
Glitch recordings.
--
Barry Murphy
rhythm_technologies@warpmail.net

WWW.TEKNOWARFARE.COM

rhythmtech
06-04-2006, 09:37 PM
:dance:

:shock: i'm wetting my knickers already! nice one lads

rhythmtech
12-04-2006, 10:53 PM
BUMPY MCBUMPERSON

darkmockeray
17-04-2006, 06:29 AM
YOU BASTARDS!!!!!! really thinkin of flyin home for this.......

darkmockeray
25-04-2006, 03:46 PM
gooooooo onnnnnnn!!!!!!!

rhythmtech
01-05-2006, 01:50 PM
:paranoid:

rhythmtech
03-05-2006, 01:24 AM
:shock:

RedRob
03-05-2006, 07:51 PM
doin a warm up party in spirit saturday 13th too, free in n all!!!! lineup on the way :) think ye hafta email us for tickets or somethin, not sure about that, will post up details when i know the score.

RedRob
09-05-2006, 01:46 PM
b u m p

darkmockeray
13-05-2006, 01:42 PM
GOODLUCK LADS.......... TWILL BE POUNDIN'!!!!!!!!

keylockd
14-05-2006, 01:55 PM
mark u may as well come home?

rhythmtech
14-05-2006, 03:26 PM
great night in hospital lads!!! but i think i broke my brain.

darkmockeray
15-05-2006, 11:31 AM
keyth man you know id f**kin love te!!!!!!! but yis'll have te mash yer heads up without me :rambo: ill be back soon enough though :eyes:

keylockd
16-05-2006, 08:02 PM
look forward to it!!!

keyth man you know id f**kin love te!!!!!!! but yis'll have te mash yer heads up without me ill be back soon enough though

rhythmtech
17-05-2006, 02:38 PM
gettin close now :dance:

rhythmtech
19-05-2006, 12:44 PM
aaiiiiiiii

278d7e64a374de26f==