BEN SIMS Vs PAUL MAC (LIVE)
Jay Knight (Locked – Manchester)
Alan Harris (Musiklab Waterford)

Bar:

Junction Present:

2Bit (Invisible Agent)
Martin Smyh (Junction)
Stam (Junction)

Warren Daly On Visuals (Invisible Agent)

May 5th
TBMC
Doors @11
Tax €20

Both Sims and Mac have rocked the dance floors here in Ireland but this is the first chance to catch the two of them in action together. The idea is Sims will DJ two sets with Paul Mac playing Live in the middle. Both Mac & Sims have been very busy for the last few years between DJ'ing, producing, owning labels, Internet radio and running their own club nights and the lads just keep coming up trumps. If you caught Sims at EC then you know your in for a treat and when the two of them are together in the TBMC its sure to be rocking.

Support on the night comes from Locked resident Jay Knight, Jay’s already got his first vinyl release under his belt and is starting the road into international gigs.
Jay has supported many great names and he continues to show why he’s ready to take his music to the next level. Jay regularly locks himself in his studio for marathon sessions and is constantly working on new music. We have him tipped for great things in the future, we’re currently giving 2-1 odds.

On the Irish side of things we have one of Waterford’s best DJs, Alan Harris. Alan plays regularly in Waterford and we’re glad to finaly have him up to play and no doubt he’ll do the business.

Junction are in the bar with 2 great DJ’s, the up and coming Martin Smyth and the ever-present Stam. Also on the night 2bit from Invisible Agent records will be throwing on a few records for good measure.

So that’s the lot for now.

Thanks,

Middleware.

08-04-2006, 10:25 PM
Looking very good son, saw both Sims and Mac at split last week and they were on fire. Really lookin forward to this and there is a bit of a crew comin over showin there support !

Matt Blak
10-04-2006, 11:39 AM
quality line up here !!!! this will be a belter for sure :rambo: !!!

the venue :shock: , the people :cheese: and atmosphere :) is fantastic in temple bar!!

looking shit hot guys!!!

repesct ;)

Technobitch
10-04-2006, 10:16 PM
nice booking jay, hope it goes well.............. expecting to see plenty gurning photos from this one he he he

Sunil
11-04-2006, 02:12 AM
nice booking jay, hope it goes well.............. expecting to see plenty gurning photos from this one he he he

Are you not coming over too? I thought you were part of the posse? ;)

The Overfiend
11-04-2006, 03:24 AM
Please Record This.
For those of us across the pond.
Who rarely get to see something like this.

Frank Dogshit
11-04-2006, 06:53 PM
lookin good folks,ill be lurking at this for sure.

stjohn
12-04-2006, 03:40 PM
im sure luke will record it..... most of the previous technologic nights ended up online!

im surprised he hasnt mentioned Oliver Ho and James Ruskin this Easter Sunday. cant wait for this ****er

Technobitch
12-04-2006, 05:32 PM

Are you not coming over too? I thought you were part of the posse? ;)

wish i could but my exams start on the 8th and im in my last year of uni so got to be a good girl and miss out on this wicked event boohoo :(

massplanck
13-04-2006, 12:22 AM
yay. an excuse to head back to dublin for a night.

Gwan the Logan.

rhythmtech
13-04-2006, 12:25 AM
its not luke organising this is it? i thought it was rob moore?

Middleware
13-04-2006, 09:45 AM
As far as I know its me anyway :)

Cheers,

Luke.

rhythmtech
13-04-2006, 01:02 PM
hahaha... fair enough luke :)

fitipaldi
13-04-2006, 01:46 PM

no you won't you snivelling lier! ;)

Frank Dogshit
13-04-2006, 06:34 PM

no you won't you snivelling lier! ;)

whos this? do i know you?

you know i hate missin out,so just watch me book those flights soon as frankfurts over you oversized turd. :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==