PDA

View Full Version : TECHNICS SL-DZ1200EGS cd deck vs Pioneer CDJ-1000 MKIII

dep
07-04-2006, 05:09 PM
given the choice which is better to opt for?? both seem similar spec wise, but the pioneer is more expensive. is it worth the extra few quid or is the technics just as good?? my hands are itchin for a cd deck but i'm stuck in a dilema of which to get.........

aphex_hn
07-04-2006, 06:34 PM
http://www.wizbitwonderland.com/video/361_technics01.mov
check this video out... technics vs denon vs pioneer

koma
07-04-2006, 06:46 PM
there are topics like this in "DJ Central" forum... ;)

Davin
08-04-2006, 01:27 AM
Hmmm..............this is gonna be a topic for a long long time!!!either in the form of CDJ vs. Vinyl or Pioneer vs. Technics...............It's never ending :eh: !!

Firstly let me state I'm vinyl all the way!I do however use CD turntables from time to time! The technics has the look and for me the platter is a perfect size, bar the numark which replicates a vinyl's turntable! However the CDJ 1000 is far more complete and its track record is testamant to that, its not in every club for no reason!!

I may have a bias in that I have used the CDJ more than the Technics, but still I've used both and I just felt the CDJ was a nicer deck to use!!!

Davin
08-04-2006, 01:35 AM
Also watch the video aphex posted up.................it answers all your questions ;)

Dirtyacid
08-04-2006, 10:31 AM
Well I,ve got 2 cdj 800,s but I use cdj1000,s which my freind has he also has a technic,s cd deck & to be totally honest the cdj is the 1 for me it has a better layout it,s vinyl function works miles better than the technics the readout on the digital screan is better I refuse to us the technic calling it a darlek spaceship & keep asking if i can launch the piece of crap outta my freinds window it,s a battle deck for hip hop dj,s not for the club dj case closed haha!!

278d7e64a374de26f==