PDA

View Full Version : I Love Techno

Daire F
31-10-2002, 01:21 AM
What do you guys think of the line up? To be honest, Im not all that impressed. Dont get me wrong there are some wicked DJ's like Redhead, DJ Rush and The Youngsters, but is there a lack of originality? There seems to be a lot of "looped techno" on offer, no real electo, detroity stuff. What are your thoughts?

Cheers,

Dáire

Esox Lucius
31-10-2002, 06:01 PM
apart from rush & beyer the line up is a bit poor, no liebing for a start!

31-10-2002, 07:30 PM
Can someone post the line-up on here???

Adverse
31-10-2002, 09:23 PM
Here ya go Mark :

Red Room (hosted by Session) :

Redhead

Adam Beyer

Tom Hades (Live)

Marco Bailey

Rino Cerrone

Dj Rush

Yellow Room (hosted by Intec)

Tomaz

Oxia

Carl Cox

Bryan Zentz (Live)

Trevor Rockliffe

C1

Blue Room (hosted by Coocoon) :

Stanny Franssen

Justin Berkovi (Live)

Marco Carola

Sven Vath

Jacek Sienkiwicz (Live)

Pascal F.E.O.S.

Orange Room :

Peter Novak

The Youngsters

Anthony Pappa

Timo Maas

Filterheadz (Live)

Remy

Green Room :

T-Quest

Darren Price

Underworld (Live)

Darren Price

Deetron

Misstress Barbara

Switch Area (hosted by Body to Body) :

DJ Tonic

Golden Boy (Live)

Spacid

DR. Lektroluv

Ed & Kim

hardsignal
03-11-2002, 08:38 AM
are u so jaded that this line-up doesn't do anything for you? man i'd love to live where you are, a place that techno events as massive as this are passe.

i'd give my right arm to go to this.

06-11-2002, 06:08 PM
2 years ago I was playing at a bonzai party in belgium and i saw the flyer for i love techno. oh my god i wanted to go. but i had to be back in the uk for a gig! what a nightmare. these parties kick ASS, with a capital ASS. my friends went over and said it was the best night of there lives...

well worth the eurostar/flight/bus or whatever you choose to go over i reckon....

daviec
14-11-2002, 10:15 PM
I was at I Love Techno at the weekend there, and it was simply the best event I've ever been at. Sorry if you get so many techno events that the line up seems poor, but when I saw it I had to go.

It's the first time I've been abroad for a party and it won't be the last. To have all those dj's, any of which I would gladly pay the ticket money for back here, on the same line up... I mean come on.

It was superb, and as far as I could tell the body to body arena was for electro type stuff.

278d7e64a374de26f==